View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #27
needingsomefun

Male

--• By who or what do you want to be forced or controlled? By a close friend of the opposite sex.

--• Do you like to be blackmailed, too?
Yes, only if there was a way out of being blackmailed. I don't think I would like it if they continued to hold something over my head.

--• Did someone (so not fate) forced you to do something?
- No.

--• Did someone (so not fate) controlled you?
No

--• Did someone blackmail you before?
no
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by a family member or a good friend? Yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you know in real life, but don't know well enough? yes
- Are you willing to be blackmailed by someone you've never seen or someone from the internet? No, probably like the intimacy of it.

--• What turns you on more, being forced/ controlled by a male or female?
female/straight

--• What kind of "being forced and controlled"-fantasy do you have? nudity, ejaculation, humiliation, oral.
- For how long are you forced or controlled? A weekend.
- By who? Female, 23-40, slender, toned, large C sized breasts, bald pussy, red hair, green eyes.
Done in the forest with a group of women.

--• Do you have fantasies about being blackmailed? No
- For how long are you blackmailed?
- By who? (gender, age, what does he/she look like, ...)
- What material does he/she blackmail you with?
- Is he/she anonymous or known?
- Something more you want to say about it...

--• Does the relationship between you and the one who controlled you have to be 'pure' or can she abuse, use and humiliate you whenever, however and wherever he/she wants? Pure

--• Do you want him/her to fully control you or just for a part? Part
- What can he/she control and what not? cannot control my finances or where they control me. A place and time for the controlling must be agreed upon.
- Any reasons why you choose for this? Family

--• Do you want to give videos and pictures away to the one who controls you, knowing he/she would never disclose them? Yes
- Who would this person be? Female friend
- What kind of pictures and videos? naked, no face in bondage.

--• Did fate ever controlled you, e.g. by rolling a die? No.
- What's your most exciting example of fate that controls you?
- Do you like this more than being forced or controlled by a human? Only if a human is with me to ensure I complete it and that they can assist if needed.

--• Are you interested in a Android app or computer program that automaticly controls you? Maybe.
- What functions is it allowed to have? Camera
- Do you want to let this program completely control you or only partly? Partly
- Do you like the idea of a program controlling you more than being forced or controlled by a human? No

--• What do you think right now? Good questions, made me think.
- Did you found out something about yourself after thinking a lot about this subject and these questions? yes
- From a score of 1 to 10, what's the rating you give this thread? 8
needingsomefun is offline   Reply With Quote