View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #50
NatGetsHighOnCoffee

hello, another update. not very long as my brai is out of creativity in need for preparation for art exam. should be back to normal soon tho XD

Misty didn’t know how to reply. She knew she was acting stupid letting things with Logan repeat and wasn’t sure how her best friend would react to it. She didn’t want to lie either. The best thing to do was miss out some details…

“Well, he apologized.”

“Is that the reason you weren’t in this morning?”

“Partly. I needed some time to think”

“And…?”

“Nothing. I forgave him. Looks like I’m not the only one who did.”

“Yea… he’s still a twat though…”

They giggled and went to sit down with boys. Logan sent Misty a wink causing Livia to give her an eye roll.

“So you are in. Mind explaining why you weren’t in this morning?”

Eithan obviously didn’t get a catch up from Logan what Misty was partly thankful for.

“I was busy. Had to see someone.”

With that Misty gave a meaningful look to Logan just incase he wanted to explain things his way. He smiled playfully at her. She sighted. That was going to be a long lesson. Although she had to admit it felt good to have him back.

The lesson was meant to be spent on writing a plan for an essay “Sex before marriage shouldn’t be allowed. -do you agree?”. Instead of writing plan Logan, Misty Livia and Eithan kept mocking the questions and disguising it as coming up with very creative ideas for plan.

“Well in all fairness they don’t want you to end up as a pregnant teenager.”

Misty tried to come up with arguments for agree as it was part of their task... Unsuccessfully as always.

“Yea, put her to the convent and she won’t have a kid for sure also remain a virgin forever. Everyone is happy.”

Eithan as always tried to ruin her ideas.

“Would you want to stay a virgin forever? We can ask the teacher if she knows any good places for you…”

“You know very well it isn’t a place for her. Such a horny little devil…”

Logan gave Misty a flirty look. Livia sighted.

“How about getting on with the work? Or at least pretending like we are trying?”

Misty felt thankful to Livia for taking her side about being sensible for once.

“That’s a really good idea! But I have a better one… how about not getting on with the boring work that should last less than 5 minutes and have some fun?”

It was obvious Logan was driving her mad. Misty was really glad she didn’t mention the music room incident to her friend as that could end up with someone hurt. Eithan didn’t help much.

“To be honest I like Logan’s idea more.”

After he said that both of girls could fill his hands on their knees. Both looked at him at the same time.

“DON’T YOU DARE!”

“What if I do though? What are you going to do?”

Eithan gave them a mocking smile. Logan looked at them intrigued.

“What are you talking about?”

“Killing Eithan”

Misty said with cutest and most innocent smile she was capable of.

“Hmmm… sounds interesting. What did he do?”

“Nothing yet.”

Eithan smiled.

“What if I told Logan?”

“Then your death would be even in a more painful way.” Livia explained simply.

“Yea we will castrate you first using a rusty knife to cut it off-“

“Yea and then burn it with a hot iron-”

“And then dissolve it in strongest acid possible.”

Girls smiled at each other satisfied with the idea and the effect. Boys shivered thinking about it.

“Where do you get such violent ideas from?”

“You really don’t want to know what you can find in girl’s mind”

Misty answered Logan playfully.

“Fair enough, I still want to find out what Eithan meant.”

“Just that I know how to wind them up, push them to the limits…”

He gave girls his evil look and moved his hands up a little bit.

“Hmmm… sounds fun. You will have to tell me sometime.”

Logan still curious watched the fear appearing on girls faces.

“Eithan, move one more inch closer I am going to smack you on the head with 5 tones RE file and I’m not kidding.”

Livia’s treat didn’t seem to work on Eithan though. He just laughed moving his hands closer. Both girls could feel a hot wave of excitement travel trough their bodies. They both started to panic. Logan watched them amused. At that Livia clawed Ethan’s leg frightfully close to his testicles, her nails digging in his skin. He looked at her in shock.

“If you don’t stop now I swear next thing I claw isn’t going to be your leg.”

He took away his hands leaving girls alone to finish of the task. Just before the bell rang misty felt her pocket vibrate. She took out her phone hiding it from teacher’s eyes under the desk. The words on the screen scared her. But what scared her even more was that the message was from Logan.

'Meet me in science corridor after lesson. '

TO BE CONTINUED…

not doing dares, mainly due to lack of time

We're part of a story, part of a tale
Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane No one remembers how it began. (8)

You can only move as fast as whose in front of you
And if you assume just like them, what good will it do? (8)

not going on webcam so dont waste ur time asking
NatGetsHighOnCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote