Thread: GameDare Reborn
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #67
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Default Game closed

Woah.

In all honesty, I never would have thought that my thread would be so popular, but with 58 sensible entries to it, I feel that my dare would never even hope to reach the parallel caliber.

Nevertheless the average of these replies was 155 ft (seriously. I am not attempting to mess with Jayce or Forever)

However, for those unfortunate souls that got below, there is a glimmer of hope. Since this is my first dare of my first post of my first (I think) lifetime, I am setting a relatively easy dare.

Below 155 ft

After killing all those marshmallows over the course of a week, I feel that you should repay your debt to marshmallow-kind. You can do this by providing some of them with a safe 'home'.

Take your final score for this game from 155 and divide by 10. Then round that number up so you get an integer (whole number).

That number is how many marshmallows you must keep in your underwear for a full day (In when you wake up out when you go to bed or as close as possible). You may spread the task over as many days as you wish.

(For the more mathematically minded, the formula for deciding how many is (155-X)/10 rounded up where X is your score)

UPDATE: In regards to the size of the marshmallows (Thanks to wonderboy for pointing it out), I presume that no matter what I size short of actual dimensions would be a value judgment, so I'll just go for 'medium' size, not small 'sprinkles' cake topping size or novelty
huge ones (Unless you want to do the latter, being more daring).

Alternate dare

If (and only if) the above is over your limits, or in any way impossible, you can repay your debt to the candy-people in an alternative fashion.

Take the number of marshmallows you would have had to have used and convert them to days. (1 marshmallow = 1 day etc)

This is the number of days you cannot eat ANY sweets or sugary after-meal foods (desserts or snacks).

Not only will you be getting healthier, but you will also be saving multiple sweets and biscuits from certain death in your stomach.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll set up the next game and get extensive psychiatric help over my aberrant belief that all foodstuffs are alive and must be appeased for else certain doom will spread throughout humanity.

Cheerio.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore

Last edited by Hg.; 02-16-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote