View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 07:39 AM   #9
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnii View Post
Well as the first day I must say I'm a bit disappointed, I rolled a 3 and a 3 again, meaning I have to roll for a punishment and besides that no touching down there today. The punishment I rolled is putting icy hot on my balls and hump a pillow for 20 minutes.

I'm not really into cbt, I decided I will try some mild punishments like that, but starting with icy-hot (whatever it is btw, but I guess that could be replaced by tobasco) seems a bit too much. So I could either give myself 100 ass spankings or add 2 days to my denial. I'll let Angelica_Kee_Zarcon decide the punishment for me this time if she likes.

Yesterday I spent one hour watching videos and reading threads on here and that was a really good stimulation. I let out precum and edged a few times in the process. This morning I woke up moderately horny (it's just the first day after all) but just re-reading the challenge rules and a couple other dares gave me a remarkable boner. I rolled and reported as soon as I woke up, I'm still in bed with my laptop, I haven't even gone to pee yet. Now I'll leave the bed.
Icy-Hot is a muscle rub, like Bengay, Deep Heat or Rub-A535. It reacts interestingly with sensitive places. You could substitute with Vick's VapoRub which is a lot milder. That being said my pain threshold for that sort of thing might be a little off. What's mild for me might be torture for you. If you've used toothpaste it's fairly comparable, only a little worse.

If you don't want to that's fine. why don't you let fate decide your punishment? Flip a coin heads is 2 days of denial to be applied when you you finally roll for an orgasm, before the orgasm. Tails is 100 Spanks.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote