View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:58 AM   #1121
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

This is for kitty-kat meow, because I never get to write crossdressing dares for girls.

First what you need to do is take a roll of tape or medical adhesive and bind your breasts down in order to flatten them out. Then put on a sports bra, which will flatten them down more.

Now put on a really baggy t-shirt, some loose fitting jeans, and tuck your hair into a baseball cap. Now take some eyeliner and dot your chin and face with it to make it look like chin scruff.

Now you should look like a boy. And as we know, boys are notoriously horny. So take something, either a dildo or something long a thin, and attach it to the fly of your pants. Now hump five different objects in your room for five minutes each.

You like showers, you said, and after all of that fucking, you could use a cold one. Get in the shower with your clothes on. It must be cold for at least 30 seconds. After which, you can shower normally and unbind your boobs.

Have fun. Limits in sig.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote