Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 12:00 PM   #90
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

The last few weeks of college have been tough for Adam as he struggled through a mountain of coursework and extra football training. He is so thankful that today is not only a Friday but that he is on a two week break for half term. The blonde is walking home with a spring in his step at the thought of two weeks of free time which Adam plans to use his to train religiously at FIFA 16 in order to beat Simon.

Two straight defeats to the big defender has made Adam wonder if he is really as good at FIFA as he thought. The other thing that has been weighting on Adam's mind is the behavior of his best friend Josh. At first Adam was convinced he had totally ruined his friendship with the skinny winger after their last strip FIFA forfeit.

Adam doesn't have any regrets about sending Josh's nude pictures to Lindsey because only Josh seems blind to the fact that Lindsey has a huge crush on him. Josh's reaction to it however did upset the blonde as Josh didn't speak to him for nearly a week and when he did get back in touch Adam noticed just how happy his best friend was. It's like there are now two different Josh's, one who was so angry and upset at him for sending out those nude pics then a Josh who is happier than Adam can ever remember him being.

The worst part is Adam has no idea what sparked Josh's 180 degree personality switch. Adam wonders if Lindsey has contacted him about the pictures but he is too afraid of getting Josh upset to ask him. The blonde has even wondered if Josh is cheating on Emma with Lindsey but quickly dismisses that thought because he has never seen Josh so attached to his girlfriend as he has been over the past week. Josh's attitude change remains a complete mystery but it's not something Adam desperately wants to solve because he is just happy Josh is still talking to him.

"Hey man wait up," A voice behind him shouts so Adam slows down until Josh walks up next to him.

"You going to Baxter's party tomorrow night?" The shaven headed teen asks.

The blonde shakes his head, "No way I remember her last party when the cops got called."

Josh smiles, "Yeah that was awesome and they thought she was the hooker we hired for the party that was boss."

Adam laughs too remembering Sarah Baxter's horrified expression when the policeman tried to arrest her for being a prostitute at her own 18th birthday party.

"In fairness though she was dressed really slutty," Adam says once both men have stopped laughing.

"That's why I thought you'd be going," Josh says with a cheeky grin, "The chance to perv over Sarah in another slutty outfit."

Adam lets out a bark of laughter, "Fuck man I'm single but not desperate enough to just go over to a party to look at some slutty dressed girls."

"You've changed," Josh teases, "So what are you doing tonight?"

"Dunno," Adam says with a shrug, "Was just thinking of chilling out maybe play some FIFA online."

"Sounds good," Josh replies, "Though now I've got FIFA 16 and had a change to practice on it I'm good for a rematch with you."

Adam swings his head around to look at his friend surprised at him for offering to play FIFA again.

"Well ok I guess if you are not out with Emma tonight," The blonde says cautiously.

"Yeah Emma is out with her mate's so I got nothing to do tonight either," Josh says with a smile.

"Cool so a few games of FIFA round mine then," Adam says happy to be spending some time with his best friend.

"Unless you wanna do a strip FIFA rematch instead?" Josh offers.

"Really? Even after the last one?" Adam says in surprise.

Josh looks down for a second and just shrugs his shoulders, "Well I do owe you a punishment from that last dare."

Adam starts to feel uncomfortable knowing that what he did to Josh wasn't fair but he doesn't want Josh to punish him for it.

"I don't think I like the sound of that," The blonde admits.

"Good," Josh says with a grin, "So what do you think?"

"About playing strip FIFA?" Adam says slowly unsure if he should rush into a decision.

Josh has clearly been thinking about this a lot in fact Adam doesn't think Josh has ever been the first to suggest a game of strip FIFA. Adam worries that Josh might have some elaborate setup in mind in order to get payback on him. That might be the reason he has been so happy lately, Josh might have a plan that totally humiliates him.

"I dunno Josh I've not been on FIFA in a week so I'll be rusty," Adam explains.

"You beat me last time when I hadn't even played the game before," Josh counters quickly.

"That was the same for me too," Adam says sensing that Josh won't take no for an answer.

"Are you actually scared of a challenge?" Josh asks with a smirk looking over at his beat friend.

"Fuck you," Adam snaps back taking Josh's taunt personally.

"Hey don't get mad I just never thought you would turn down a game of strip FIFA," Josh says with a smile, "Hell the whole game was your idea in the first place."

"Yeah it was but I'm just not feeling in the zone today that's all," Adam says defensively.

"Can't beat me unless you are in the zone?" Josh asks curiously.

"Maybe," Adam replies knowing Josh is trying to wind him up.

"I like that," Josh says happily, "I must be a pretty good FIFA player if you can only beat me at your best."

Adam stops walking and just stares at his best friend. A cocky almost arrogant attitude from Josh is something Adam has never seen before in his best friend. Something big has definitely happened in Josh's life lately to bring about this new attitude. Adam wonders if the naked pictures he sent to Lindsey helped make these changes in Josh.

"I never said you weren't good at FIFA mate," Adam says trying to defuse the situation, "I always just seem to raise my game against you in strip FIFA."

"Well you won't have any problem doing it again then will you?," Josh teases.

"Man you really want to be beaten and stripped naked again don't you?" Adam fires back but Josh just laughs.

"I don't think that will happen man cause I've been practicing," Josh says proudly and Adam just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah sure you have man," Adam says sarcastically, "What with college work, training and having a girlfriend I bet you have put loads of hours into a video game."

"Think whatever you like," Josh says with a smile," "But the truth is I'm fully prepared and could easily kick your arse in a game of strip FIFA."

Adam pauses for a second thinking about the challenge Josh just laid down. His best friend certainly wants some payback for the stunt Adam pulled with the last forfeit. Adam is worried about what kind of dare a revenge driven Josh might have up his sleeves but he is more worried about the confidence Josh is showing.

Josh has never sounded so assured before and even as his best friend Adam can't tell if Josh is lying about his extra FIFA practice. The challenge has been laid down however and Adam doesn't think he can turn it down. Josh might be getting him into a trap but Adam still feels confident that his FIFA skills are better than Josh's.

"Ok then your on," Adam says turning to face his friend, "A game of strip FIFA but don't get all bitchy when you lose."

Josh laughs, "Ok then I won't but I'm not gonna lose today."

"What do you always say about me being overconfident?" Adam smirks.

"This isn't overconfident mate I know I can win and I know you have more than earned a nasty forfeit thanks to all the crap you pulled on me," Josh explains.

"You gonna email naked pics of me to the whole squad?" Adam curiously asks.

"No way," Josh replies shaking his head, "No naked pics mate but what I have in mind is something more painful."

"Sounds like you have been giving this a lot of thought," Adam says feeling nervous wondering what Josh's forfeit might be.

"Nearly everytime I practiced on FIFA 16 I was thinking about what punishment I could give to you," Josh says honestly.

"Now I am worried," Adam laughs as he turns towards his house.

"Good," Josh says with a smile feeling like he is in Adam's head right now.

Both teens are silent now thinking about the strip FIFA match ahead of them. The last game was super tense all thanks to the naked pictures forfeit and Josh knows he lost that game to Adam because he was too worried about losing and having his naked body exposed. Now Josh has turned the tables and has Adam worrying about the forfeit hopefully distracting him from playing the game at his best.

Josh has been spending a few hours before bed each night playing FIFA 16 trying to get better and he now feels that his skills are good enough to be able to challenge Adam. Of course Josh has only been practicing against the computer and not against human players so it is possible that all the tricks he picked up might be useless against a real person.

Adam honestly never expected to play another strip FIFA game with Josh. He thought that sending Josh's naked pictures to Lindsey was the last straw for the tall winger so for Josh to even bring up the subject of strip FIFA again has Adam on the back foot. Adam doesn't even have a forfeit in mind for when he beats Josh as all his plans for FIFA practice have gone out the window.

"We gonna pick random teams again?" Josh asks breaking the silence as they walk up to Adam's house.

"Yeah don't see why not but be better to pick which league we wanna get random teams from," Adam explains, "So we don't spend all day getting through all the crappy leagues."

Josh nods as Adam pulls his keys out of his jeans and unlocks his front door. He still can't quite believe Josh has forgiven him for the last strip FIFA forfeit and in the back of the blonde's mind he still wonders did this whole thing is an elaborate setup. Would the new confident Josh actually set him up then try and screw him over during a game of strip FIFA, the fact that Adam doesn't know Josh's true intentions worries the blonde.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post: