View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 03:06 PM   #4
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232

Chapter 3

The freshmen were definitely feeling tipsy now. Each at least 4 drinks in with fresh ones now in hand. After Jen had finished her dog walk, she grabbed her phone and turned on a pop song that had just started making the rounds on the radio. The two had broken into an impromptu dance party.

Both still in just their bras and underwear, they danced around, shouting lyrics just loud enough not to alert dorm security to their party, and taking drinks in between. Jen grabbed Aria by the wast and began grinding against her bare, only thong covered butt. Aria, bent down, jokingly doing her best twerk against her friend's panties. The party continued in this drunken fashion through the end of the song when Jen closed out her phone screen.

"Good one, eh?" she said settling back on the carpet and taking another drink.

"I like it, and I like this vodka," she giggled looking at the cup of very cheap vodka; the type upperclassmen reluctantly buy for freshmen who don't really know better.

The girls didn't know better, and by this point it didn't matter. Between the first 2 rounds of the game and the booze, they'd become quite open to the possibilities of the night.

Both had an idea of what the next round would hold, having glanced ahead last night, and just seeing the increasingly revealing questions and tasks so far. Knowing that it would get more sexual ahead, neither jumped too quickly to start the next round, rather Aria just kind of stumbled forward to the dice and did it; there was, after all, no looking back now.

Truth level
1: When was the last time you masturbated?

Had she been sober, Aria would have certainly been embarrassed by the question, or maybe even a little ashamed by being faced with it, but she was far from sober now.

"2 days ago, the night before I left to come visit," Aria blurted out without a second thought.

Jen smiled and giggled a little at the admission as she sat on her hip with legs bent behind her off to the side.

"Okay, you know you aren't getting away without some details," she said.

Aria took a swig, sitting up on her bent legs with one hand on her bare knees; almost excited at this point to oblige.

"I just finished my last class before the break and when I got back to my dorm, my roommate was already gone on her trip," said Aria. "So, I was packing for the trip to come visit you and watching an old episode of the Tudors when one of, you know, 'those scenes' came on."

"A torture scene?" Jen asked playing dumb.

"No! You know, a sex scene. You know how graphic they get in there," said Aria looking down, now blushing a little again and not quite realizing that the hand on her knee had slipped up a bit and was now quite close to her crotch. "I had the room to myself and was kind of turned on, so I took a little packing break and...you know..."

Aria was seldom verbal about her sexuality; even in such an inebriated state.

"You little tramp," said Jen jokingly. "Okay, that's pretty hot. I feel ya there."

Jen reached forward and grabbed the dice, signaling to Aria that she was off the hook for more details. Aria now rubbing her thigh ever so slightly as Jen rolled.

6: Have you ever soaked through your panties?

"How many damn sixes am I going to roll this game?" Jen said letting out a sigh and reading the question out loud.

"You're just lucky I guess," said Aria. "So, have you?"

Jen was also feeling pretty fearless at this point, and actually wanted to push the evening forward a little bit. So without saying a word, she swung her legs from behind her to out in front of her, and slowly parted her legs in front of her friend.

Aria's eyes were glued to Jen's crotch as she saw the now very wet spot taking over the tiny grey panties. The wet patch clinging to Jen beneath and revealing a faint outline of her slit.

"I'd say that's a yes," said Aria.

Jen looked down at the spot herself adjusting the wet panties with her hands.

"What can I say - this is a fun game," said Jen, "I'm enjoying it at least."

"I get that," said Aria as she, without thinking, spread her knees apart and showed off the smaller, but now clearly wet spot on the crotch of her blue thong.

"I think I might need a 'Tudors episode' after this myself," said Jen with a smirk.

Aria grabbed the dice and rolled quickly; now also anticipating what was ahead.

Dare level
2: Make out with the other player for at least 1 minute. If you are still fully clothed, take off 2 articles of clothing first.

"Well, I guess we've got the clothing part out of the way," said Aria, "so now the rest."

Aria moved her cup to the side and crawled over to Jen. Holding nothing back, Aria pressed herself front first into Jen, pushing her to the floor, and the two starting making out. There was no gentle kissing or daring tongue this time. No, this time the girls might as well have been lovers. Their tongues danced and intertwined in each other's mouths as Aria pressed her breast into Jen's. Aria rubbed her thong covered regions into Jen's warm, wet panty covered mound. Jen, grabbing Aria's bare ass and pulling her tighter against her now aching crotch.

A minute passed, and the seconds continued to tick by as the teens aggressively made out. Finally, Aria pulled back and, out of breath, tried to lighten up what had just happened.

"Woo," she said wiping the saliva from her mouth.

Jen reached her hand up and Aria took it pulling her back to a sitting position.

"Wow, you have been cooped up in that sheltered life too long. There's a little freak in there Ar!" said Jen grabbing her drink and taking a swig.

Aria smiled and sat back down; no longer even making an attempt to hide her horny spot on her underwear as it now overtook much of the thong, and Jen's panties for that matter.

"You're up," Aria said. "Don't roll another 2; we might not ever finish the game if we start doing that again."

Jen took the dice and dropped it, giving little thought to what other options were on the list for this round.

4: Strip naked!

"Oh shit," the words slipped out of Jen's gaping mouth at the instruction.

She knew this point would come. She and Aria had both seen each other naked before in the shower at the gym, but never quite like this. Never this aroused. Never when her friend's eyes would certainly go directly to her most intimate parts.

"Don't worry, it's just us here," said Aria.

"Okay," said Jen getting to her feet.

Jen, who had always had so few inhibitions and who never turned down a dare, was actually nervous as she made it to her feet. She took a deep breath as she reached back for the clasp on her bra; hands trembling a bit. As she grabbed both sides she stopped, and looked into Aria's eyes.

"Would you help me?" Jen asked.

The words surprised Aria, but she didn't show it for a second, leaping to her feet, ready to undress her friend.

Jen turned around and Aria reached over, unclasping the bra with 2 fingers like an expert pick-up artist and then reaching up and pulling the straps off of Jen's shoulders. The grey bra fell to the ground exposing 18 year-old Jen's small breasts; each accented by a tiny brown nipple that stood at attention as the air hit them.

She turned around to face Aria, by instinct, covering her bare breasts with her hands, but Aria instead pulled her friends hands off and brought them down to the waistband of her panties. Hooking both of their thumbs inside, she quickly yanked the underwear down to the floor.

Jen was now fully exposed to her childhood friend. Her trimmed short, landing strip of pubic hair glistening with the wet that had taken over her panties. The hair leading to Jen's visibly soaked slit. As she lifted her feet to kick off the underwear, her lips parted slightly with stings of wet between and her throbbing clit poking out ever so slightly at the top.

"Those panties were getting uncomfortable anyway," Jen said slightly smiling, trying to break up the slight awkwardness of the situation.

"So you ready to stop playing now," Aria joked, "just stay like this for the rest of the night?"

"Haha," Jen mocked back grabbing her drink again and taking a swig. "Not until you're bare assed with me!"

She would be, and they'd soon find out the nudity would be the tame part of the game.

PM/KIK Dares

Help me fill my free days with fun

Masturbation, mutual, chat, being a dare master, light anal, enjoyable pain, semi-public, cumshots, orgasm control, pictures, vid, occasional camming, cei

Limits:
Poop, too-public, extreme pain, face, outing, illegal/dangerous, social suicide, friends