View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 03:00 PM   #9
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 4

Shopping! I like the sound of that. Sir walks to the cupboard and I crawl after him, leash in my mouth. I see him starting to pick out clothes for me. A black A-line skirt I haven't seen before, and a low cut black top and a push up bra. No panties, I notice. He unclips my leash and says "Get dressed pet. You can put on some make-up if you like, but the tail stays in your ass".

I apply some eyeliner and mascara and I put on the bra and the top. I have big breasts and the bra gives me an impressive cleavage. "Looks very sexy", I think and I see Sir nod appreciatively. I put on the skirt and I turn around to look at myself in the mirror. To my horror I see that the skirt is so short that it hardly covers my ass. And my big fluffy tail is sticking out from under it! Sir smiles and hands me my new pair of red pumps and says "looks like we're ready to go. You're allowed to walk while we're outside, but you're still my pet". With that, he clips the leash on my collar and pulls me after him, to the door. When we're in the hallway he slaps his forehead "almost forgot. We can't have you walking around with all those sharp teeth longing to bite innocent bystanders." I laugh and roll my eyes, but Sir has a very serious look and takes a black leather panel gag from his pocket. On the inside is a rubber ball, which he puts in my mouth and then he starts to fasten the straps that are on both sides. There are two more straps that cross at the bridge of my nose and then go over the top of my head towards the back of my neck. Sir then attaches a small padlock to close it all shut. "Now you're ready to go" he says and opens the front door.

Every fibre in my body is protesting. I'm outside now, on the street. Exposed, for all to see. It's quit here, but it won't be like that in the city centre. I try to tell Sir that I'm very nervous about this, but hardly any sound comes out from behind my gag. I look at him and try to beg with my eyes. I see a cyclist approaching and I pull on the leash, trying to step back inside. But Sir looks at me and asks again; "do you trust me?" I nod. I do. "Stand up straight, proud" he says and I feel his hand on my back. The cyclist passes by our house and I see her looking, eyes widening and she passes by...riding on, not saying anything. I heave a sigh of relief. That wasn't so bad. "Good pet", Sir says as he closes the front door and he leads me to the car.

The drive to the city isn't too bad. I see a few other drivers look inside the passenger window. They stare, or just look away when they see my gagged face. One even waves and honks,and Sir happily waves back from behind the wheel. Still I'm blushing like crazy when we get out at the parking garage. Now it's real. I feel the wind on my bare ass and pussy and it gives me a pleasant tingle inside. We have to walk up one flight of stairs to reach ground level and I am very aware of the view I'm giving the people behind me. We step outside onto the main street. I hesitate, but Sir keeps my leash taut and just keeps walking. I have no choice but to follow through the crowd of people doing their shopping. I feel their eyes burning in my back as my tail swings with each step I take. I see people nudge each other, pointing at me and I blush even more. My brains are waging a battle between fear and horniness. I want to run away and hide, but at the same time, I am so incredibly turned on by the looks I get. Sir seems to read my thoughts, and he says "check your cunt with a finger". I do...in the middle of the street. It's wet. Dripping wet. "Show me" Sir says, and I hold up my wet fingers. "Good pet" he says and pats my head.

After a short walk, Sir steps inside the local sex shop. I follow him, with a tinge of excitement. What are we doing here? I'm looking at all the stuff on display and I can't help getting even more turned on by all the stuff I see. The woman at the till greets us happily. Sir shakes her hand and I wonder how they know each other. The woman pats me on the head and says "very cute pet you have here" and my face flushes again.
Sir tells me to get on all fours since we're indoors and makes me crawl after him through the shop. We pass by dildos, latex suits, gags, vibrators...but they keep walking further back. I follow of course and wonder what Sir is looking for. "Here we are", the woman says. "I think you'll find some nice ones for her here". She moves to the side and I see a display with animal ears on headbands in all shapes and sizes. The woman grabs one and places it on my head. "Isn't this sweet?" The woman purrs. She directs me to a mirror so I can see. On top of my head are two big red-brown fox ears. They match my tail perfectly. I really look like a pet now! "This is perfect, you can keep them on" Sir smiles. "Now for the other things on my list. You can stay here and admire yourself" and he ties my leash to a ring next to the mirror and walks off with the woman. I hear them laughing and I'm curious about what they're discussing. While I wait for them to return, I check myself in the mirror again. I'm still feeling very uneasy being out and about like this, but what I see turns me on so much. I wanted to be Sir's pet. And now I really am, for everyone to see.

I hear Sir and the woman return. He's holding a plastic bag in his hand and I can't make out what it is. He sees me eyeing the bag, but ignores me. Instead, he pays the woman and then comes back to untie my leash. He leads me back to the door and tells me I'm allowed to stand up again. I do and the woman gives me another pat on the head. She says goodbye to Sir, and wishes him fun with his purchase. I see Sir flash her an enigmatic smile.

Back on the street Sir says "you must be hungry by now, let's go have lunch!" I nod and we walk on through the crowded street. We enter a café and Sir asks the waiter for a table. It is crowded in here too. The waiter looks at me with a puzzled glance, but he leads us to our table. He starts to pull out a chair for me, but Sir says "my pet will sit on the floor. Could you fill her a plastic bowl with water?" I look at my owner, astonished. Did he really expect me to eat on the floor, in public? At home, I was used to it. But here...?! The waiter is watching me. Everyone is watching me, probably to see what will happen next. I feel my checks burn even more than before. Sir just looks at me and says "sit".

I get down on all fours, not daring to look at anyone. Sir strokes my cheek and ties my leash to the table leg. "Good girl" he says. He sighs and leans back in his chair, kicks out his legs and sighs again "shopping is hard work, isn't it?"

To be continued...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-25-2016 at 10:36 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: