View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
gdutefol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa159 View Post
Permenant, pics and public
i have just household items
Shave your full body, nude in public. Take photos before and after. After you have shaved, ask everyone who comes by to urinate in you to wash the stray hairs off.

This will take care of the first 2 punishments.

The second part is designed to cause severe pain, that will go away, but will last several weeks.

Go home, grab a metal spoon, and eat it up over an open flame on your stove. After it's been heated up a bit, press it into the head of your penis. Push through the pain, and hold it for 10 seconds. Reheat and repeat in the same spot 5 more times. Next, take a scrubby and scrub your entire penis raw. Boil some water. After it boils, allow it to cool for exactly 75 seconds. Pour the water in a bowl. Submerge your balls entirely in the water and leave it for 1 minutes. Dump the water, add more from the pot, stick your balls back in and add ice. After the water has cooled off, your done. Picture proof of each punishment and step is required as well as a full report.

This takes care of public, pics, and permanate though the results will not last permanatly.
Toys- Household Items
gdutefol is offline   Reply With Quote