View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 12:52 AM   #3552
OodlesofCuddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Nope request to leave denied, not too sure exactly what you were asking for but no reports from you at all literally.

My dear cuddles. You should know how much we like reading reports after all you were a bunny your last time in here. That being said, bunny thinks another 5 days in here with reports will make leaving a lot easier for you!
Thank you Miss Ashy for helping me remember that reports are important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
So today, everyone can have 250 with a wooden spoon. But, you will not all do them the same way. Roll a die to see which spoiler you will complete. Bunnies, roll twice. Bouncing Bunnies roll 4 times (You cannot get the same thing twice)

1:
Spoiler:
Tie your balls VERY TIGHTLY before beginning

2:
Spoiler:
Use a wet wooden spoon. Rewet after eat 50.

3:
Spoiler:
Double it (do 500)

4:
Spoiler:
Apply hot sauce to your balls before beginning

5:
Spoiler:
Edge once every 50 hits

6:
Spoiler:
Instead of 250, do 25 VERY VERY VERY hard hits.
Got Number 6. I was almost in tears before the 1/4 mark, and I was crying before Id done 1/2. Thank you Miss Emmy for these busts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Your choice today.
Take 500 with a wooden spoon (Unless you are Ori in which case Bunny will send you something different or Pick ONE of the following 2 spoilers.

(The spoiler's aren't mandatory. they might contain something nicer or meaner than this. but if you look at both of the spoilers you must take the 500 with a wooden spoon.)

Option 1
Spoiler:
Oh such bad luck. take the wooden spoon and get it wet now 400 of them go to your left and the other 100 go to your right. they must be done in sets of 100 though.

Option 2
Spoiler:
After a great deal of thought you may have chosen the best one. grab 5 different implements 100 with each of them. one of them can NOT be a rubber band. so any 5 different implements you can pick from there and do 100 with each. Bunny had to make this one longer so everyone is scared to pick it as it is the nicer one of the 2.
I chose the 2nd spoiler. Thank you Miss Ashy for these spoilers. If your interested what I used, I will whisper you in chat.