View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #18
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Since you describe yourself as a switch: What kinks interest you from the dominant point of view?
Have you given any dares/ tasks in that regard?
I love the idea of tying someone up. I tried a little bit with my now ex bf, but it never as anything major, but I would definitely love to do more of it. I also like giving people what they want. I still respect myself and still hold myself in the highest of regards, but what I mean is that if they have an interest in something, I like to give them tasks related to that. I don't like being punishing and mean. I know that not all dome are mean, but you still have to punish if a sub does something wrong and I don't like that. I am also very dominating because I just take control of the situation so in a sexual situation, it is actually not the first role I want to take on.

I have given dares and tasks where I am in control and I call the shots, but it is usually with someone that I can be talking to in real time whether it be texting or active messaging. I have given ball busting dares, bondage dares, combinations of different things, body writing, and wedgie dares.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote