View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 11:17 PM   #10
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutHardcore View Post
He said he is opened to the thumbtack idea and will not hold it against you if there is a small amount of blood
OK. I wanted to make sure before I wrote this.

You will want a lot of thumbtacks, and duct tape.
If you wish to involve your tits, you will need 2 four-inch pieces of tape.
You will need 1 eight-inch piece for your pussy. You will be sticking the back of the tacks to the adhesive on the tape, not pushing the tacks through the tape. This way, they stay in place, and do not get pushed back through.

You will want to entirely fill the middle area of the tape with tacks.
On the breast pieces, the entire width, and 2 inches in the middle, lined with tacks. Use as many tacks as fit, and go neatly. More tacks is better! More points means it hurts more, but more points to distribute pressure along means less chance of any skin being broken!
One inch of length on each side should be tack free. When you apply this to your breasts, put the nipple squarely in the middle. Then put on a bra that is too small and tight. This will make sure the tape stays on.

The eight-inch piece is done similarly. 2 inches in length at the beginning and end stay clear. 4 inches in the middle are to be filled as much as possible with tacks. When you apply it, do so so that tacks run from the bottom of your pussy to just past your clit. Pull on a pair of too small panties to keep it in place. Panties. Not a thong. I don't think a thong would work to keep things in place.

A you alone, or with your master? If with him, with a wooden spoon, or hairbrush, have him spank your tits, on the nipple, and your pussy and clit, 15 times each, so you can feel the tacks. He can hit however he likes.

If alone, you must spank yourself. 15 times, nips and pussy and clit. If you miss yourself, you have to do the spanks on that body part over. If you don't hit at least medium strength, you have to do it over.

If you have a plain riding surface on your vibrating saddle, we will use that. If you only have insertable attachments, we will use something else (I recommend the arm of a couch or lazyboy style chair, but any surface you can straddle, and will hold your weight works).

Whether riding the saddle, or an arm chair, or a 2x4 (if you want, i don't care), as your master for a time period. I, personally, recommend an hour, but he should pick the length of your ride.

Lower your pussy onto whatever you are riding (if vibrating saddle, full power!), and get to it. You are you grand and hump, as hard as you can. Lean forward as you do, to put pressure on your clit. You are encouraged to bounce, lifting yourself up, and letting yourself fall, full body weight, back onto your tacked pussy. Try to do it from just a half inch, and work up to greater heights.

If with your master, I recommend he feel happy to give you a good push down on occasion, and make sure you are feeling it.

I think you should cum. The best way, in my opinion, to make pain a sexual punishment, is to make her cum from the pain. If he nixes you cumming, edge, and then back off enough to come down. If he lets you cum, cum, and then try to get back to full pace in grinding again as fast as you can.

For every orgasm or edge, have him spank your nipples with the spoon 5 times each. If you are alone, spank them yourself.

When the time he demands is finally done, you may get off. Sit down, legs open, on the couch, bed, or floor. And keep that spoon.
For every edge or orgasm you had, that is 5 spanks. So 12 edges, orgasms, or any combo of the two would be 60 spanks, for instance.

If with him, have him spank. That number, to each nipple, and the clit. However her wants to.

If alone, you spank. If you miss and don't hit squarely, start that body part over. If you wiff and don't hit at at least half strength, you have to start over.
You have 15 seconds for each spank, so set a timer accordingly. If you do not do all spanks in that time period, reset the timer, and start all spanks over.

When you are done, if your master wants you to, you should take off the bra, panties, and tape, and then rub a gracious amount of hot sauce onto your tortured nipples, clit, and pussy. If he thinks you went through enough, you do not have too.

My final thought?
THIS IS JUST ADVICE, not part of the dare
Film it. From you putting the tape you will tormented with together, to taping yourself, to your ride, to the spankings, to the closeup of the tape coming off, to the hot sauce. Video it all.
Vids and pics are not in your limits, but I assume that is just an oversight. If it isn't, you decide to take this advice, and you don't mind sharing? PM me, and I'll give you my email. I'd love to see.
BUT I DO NOT EXPECT THAT.
The reason I advise filming it is so YOU can watch it later. So you can watch it whenever you want, relive the whole thing, and masturbate while watching yourself.
Do not share it with anyone, never upload it. If you never want anyone else to ever see it, no one else ever should. But I highly recommend you record this, if you do it, so you can watch it all any time you ever want to.