View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 10:31 PM   #64
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? I think I would, but within reason.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? I have crossdressed a bit but never in public. Probably not.

5 Girls: Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Depends how populated the area is, but probably yes.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Yes, if I could quickly retreat after a couple of minutes.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I have done this solo, but could be interesting doing it with someone else.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Probably, but nothing like nails through the dick (which I have seen). Light to medium CBT could be fun.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. I would, to a female. As long as hard limits were respected, I'd be happy to do it and serve her desires.

10 Would you drive naked? I have done a bit of driving with my pants down (5-6pm) and driven completely naked when it is basically pitch black outside. I like knowing that there is a chance of the people in the other cars seeing me, while also being inside my own bubble.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) clothing optional beach, possibly. I have been naked in the streets near my house at night, but am thinking about getting a bit more daring at some point.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Only the ones I approve of.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? There is a possibility of that.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes. Most likely just writing, not too into shaving. Shaved my pubes off once for a dare and it just felt really weird.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? I have gone outside at night in various states of mine and the opposite sex's clothing, including nude. Thinking about going out at some point and not avoiding cars like I have been up to this point.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not, too much work.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Probably not, as body painting seems time consuming and would take ages to clean off.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Have done some anal (enemas, sharpies, fingers) and am thinking about buying a buttplug or some other anal toy. I don't want to put huge things up there.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Probably, if I was paid enough

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Since I'm blindfolded I guess I don't get to choose cock or pussy. If it was an even ratio, I'd be happy too.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote