View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 08:15 PM   #10
LilBondageChick
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
Make sure that you trust this friend very well. Also, make sure that he is responsible. You don't want to give the key to this friend and they lost it or they never let you back out.

Regarding the leather vs metal chastity belt, I've never tried a leather, but I would imagine that it would be much easier to get out of than a metal chastity belt. It might also be easier to get past and touch yourself. This is just my thoughts, not sure, but I'm just guessing. Metal would be better for a longer term situation.

But none the less, make sure you try out both and see which one you like better. Personally, I would go with metal, but that's just me. And just make sure that you have a lot of trust in this supposed key holder and that they are responsible and will not lose it. Try to get a copy of the key and keep it locked away somewhere for yourself, so that just in case something happens, you will have an extra key to unlock yourself. Don't give in and just let yourself out just because you're horny!
Thank you for this awesome advice

I enjoy : Blackmail, humiliation, diapers, age play, bondage, hypnotism, facial dares and much more

I am looking to meet dominant men and women to put me in my place

Snapchat : lilbondagechick
kik is lexi_x0 / send me interesting dares
LilBondageChick is offline   Reply With Quote