View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:46 AM   #24
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
Some questions for penis owners

1. When did you last get a surprise boner and where? I dont realy get surprise boners although I get hard several times a day due to the fact I am naked most of the time so very often horney.
2. How do you hide boners? I dont I like people seeing me hard
3. What is the least sexual thing that has given you an erection? Seeing physical punishment.
4. Have you ever "jizzed in your pants" or pre-cummed or whatever it's called? No
5. Where? When? And what were you doing?
6. What's your most embarrassing erection story?I have quite a few normally when other people in a public place or in front of other people have been pleasuring me .When I have no control of whats happening
7. Have you ever failed when trying to get hard? Yes when its cold outdoors and it did not want to come out and play cause of the cold.
8. How long does it take you to get hard? It very much depends on the situation and how turned on I am when really horney not long.
9. What's the length of your boner? When I last measured 7/8 inches
10. Do you get them easily or do you need physical contact ect?
Again it depends on the situation if it is outdoors or with an audience and if I am really turned on no physical contact is needed if just mrs and I alone in a boring place like the bedroom or somewhere then alot of physical contact is needed .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote