View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 05:34 PM   #18
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
My horoscope sign is Libra.

Usually, my daily horoscopes are a bit off and I don't find them to be very helpful. But the Libran traits and qualities tend to be very true and I relate to very much. As well as the views, philosophies, and goals.
Yeah, I think daily horoscopes usually are. I think its hit or miss because its trying to speak to a multitude of people. So some days some things may apply for some Libras, and some days for others, and so on.

Everyone's birth chart is different. It shows where everything was at the day and year of your birth. It can be more helpful to include the time of day. That would be a snapshot. Other details like cusps, etc. create a unique profile. The general description usually is agreed upon with most, but the more specific one needs more specifics

I don't like to think too much about the daily stuff to the point where it's detrimental though. And I rarely check my horoscope.

Yeah, I grew up with all Libras
My mom, my stepfather, and my brothers.

My ascendant sign (or rising sign) is Libra, but that's another thing that's just a little beyond the basic information of astrology.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote