Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 05:14 PM   #9
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9

Becky finally decided to break the silence. “I don’t know what to think today; it almost feels like yesterday was just a dream. Or maybe this whole place is a nightmare. I don’t know. Should I leave? I don’t think I want to but shouldn’t I?” Becky asked, clearly rushed with emotions. It was a dilemma that Mia certainly shared though.
“I don’t know Becky, I’ve been thinking about it as well. It’s so strange, I’m really confused.”
“It’s all just not what I expected. I don’t know… I don’t know that I hate this either… like I feel I should. I didn’t stop it last night and I feel… strange… you know… when I think about what happens here… like… I just don’t know,” she said, the words falling out, unable to convince herself of anything.

“I feel exactly the same way,” Mia admitted, “I’m just glad that I’m not doing it alone.” Becky seemed to realise suddenly that she had a friend in this, and that the two girls were in it together. She gave a slight smile.
“Thanks for listening,” Becky said, “too everything. I don’t know where else to turn. I still have no idea what I want or think right now but I think it’s better to not think too hard.” Mia gave her a smile back and it felt nice, like a shoulder to lean on, some support where everything seemed to be trying to trip her up. She felt like a sister.

“Thank you. I think I’d be going insane at this exact moment if we hadn’t talked,” Mia said. Becky smiled, quickly got up from her bed and walked over to Mia. She wrapped her arms around her and brought her into a tight hug. Mia felt her breasts rub against her own, her nipples hard like her own. Then they quickly broke apart. It was just a hug amongst friends, only made strange by the nudity. Becky looked at Mia now with a different expression, one which suggested she was far more at ease, before suddenly her brow furrowed slightly.

“Your junior sister Cal said that the sisters…have…you know…”
“Sex. She said everyone does,” Mia interjected. Both girls looked at each other and blushed, both knowing what the other was thinking. The embarrassment and arousal mixed together filled the room. The earlier relief dampened slightly as the awkwardness returned to both of the pledges. It seemed nice to have a friend, someone to confide in, to share feelings with, but it didn’t change the fact that weirder things were probably just around the corner.
“I need to go to class,” Becky said suddenly, getting up to find her clothes, “maybe it’ll clear my head a bit, to get out of the house.”
“Yeah, I need to leave too,” Mia replied, thinking that maybe being away might do her some good as well.

That day Mia got back to the house early; her only class finished at eleven and she hadn’t been able to pay much attention anyway. All she could do was reflect on the previous night, about Cal and her dildo. All the questions that had been asked flooded her mind; she considered Becky and Asuka kissing, then the vegetables, eating that salad with the dressing. Strangely she also thought about how uncomfortable it felt to be wearing clothes, already becoming accustomed to nudity.

She though perhaps that was why she never considered seriously abandoning her attempts at the sorority, maybe that was why she didn’t head straight back to her old dorm room. Maybe she was already getting used to these sensations, maybe even liking them. Perhaps that was why when class was finished, Mia didn’t think twice, heading straight back to the sorority house, immediately stripping upon entering despite nobody being there to collect her clothes yes, and walked into the living room. The moment she did though she regretted the decision, wishing she’d decided to at least get lunch before returning.

The room was almost completely empty. In fact, there were only two people present. One was her sophomore sister Monica Ambrose, an absolute bombshell of a woman. She had slightly frizzy, long black hair, a big smile at all times, a supple body, perky breasts and the image of a Hollywood star. The other person though was her sister, her biological sister, Steph. They were on the couch together nearest the stairwell door.

Monica was lying on her back, her head resting on a pillow and her hair splayed across the cushions. Her long legs were bent at the knees and spread wide. She was wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt. Steph was lying between her legs, slightly shorter than Monica. The two girls breasts were touching but Steph’s hips were resting on Monica’s mid-section. Steph’s forearms rested either side of Monica’s head, her hair dangling over the girl’s face and their lips locks together.

They were kissing with passion. Mia watched as her sister’s mouth opened, her tongue plunging into Monica’s. She watched as Monica pushed her own back up into Steph’s mouth, her hands wrapped around her sister’s back, pulling her in hard, driving them impossible closer together. As she watched, the realisation hit her that the girls were moving. Monica was grinding her hips up, rubbing her pussy along Steph’s legs, Steph seemingly enjoying the sensation, pushing her large breasts against Monica’s, running her nipples against her lover’s breasts.

Despite both girls being clothed Mia could not believe what she was seeing. She remembered what Cal had said the night before, knew what she had seen and heard and done. This was something else entirely though, this was her older sister, her actual older sister; her parent’s other child, passionately kissing another woman. It felt alien, so strange, and so unreal.

After the initial shock of seeing Steph in a sexual embrace with a woman wore off she found herself in an entirely different type of shock. As Mia watched the bodies writhe together on the couch, listened to the wet, slurping sounds of the kisses, she realised her own body was reacting. Her nipples were hardening and the recently very familiar of the slickness building between her legs again. Mia’s mouth started to dry up, her heart beating faster, and the same feelings as before returning.

The unaccountable arousal at the sight and thought of women, the feeling of attraction that made her question what she’d always thought to be true about herself, the deep desire to taste, touch, and feel that shook the foundation of her normality was all building up inside. All of these conflicting, sexual feelings that she’d come to expect of the sorority, but a thousand times worse because she wasn’t just staring at one of her sisters, but the real deal.

Mia’s mind started to race. It was a bit different in her mind to have lesbian urges, but they weren’t outside the mainstream of humanity for people to be lesbians. If it turned out that she was, she could happily live with it, or at least she thought she could. Attraction to her sister though seemed disgusting. It wasn’t that, it wasn’t attraction to Steph she told herself. It was arousal at Monica and another girl. That girl may have been her sister but she told herself that wasn’t what aroused her, that her body was just confused and it meant nothing.

Mia watched as Steph arched her back now, driving her legs into Monica’s shaking hips. Steph shook her head, driving her hair out of her face with a huge smile. Her large breasts bounced as she lifted her head completely and bit her lip. She looked incredible, and Mia didn’t know what she thought about her. All Mia knew is that as Steph moved her body a loud groan escaped, without consent from her own lips. Mia didn’t know if it was some sort of desire or because of discomfort but there it was.

Instantly Steph’s head spun around and looked directly at Mia. The playful sexy look she was wearing disappeared in an instant. It was replaced by a complete frown, her eyebrows creasing. She started to shake her head with her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. Monica, completely confused by the abrupt change spoke up.
“Honey, what’s wrong?” she asked. Steph didn’t say anything, but rather than looking angrily at Mia she looked embarrassed and upset, almost as if she was about to cry. She sat up quickly between Monica’s legs, hopped off the couch and without making eye contact with Mia, turned and walked out the room towards the dining room. Monica looked around confused, “What the hell?”

“I…uh…” Mia started, feeling almost as embarrassed as her sister felt. Monica turned and finally saw her standing there.
“Oh…” she said before smiling sheepishly, “Sorry about that I guess…” she said.
“No… um… I’m sorry. I was… you know… back from class just trying to go to my room. I wasn’t trying to get in your way or anything,” Mia said frantically, her face red hot. Monica nodded uncomfortably.
“Hey no problem,” she said before a long awkward silence.
“I’ll go do that now,” Mia said before practically running to the staircase. She bounded to her room quickly closing the door behind her, climbing into bed and pulling the covers over her head.

After all that had happened in the last few days, this was such a small thing, seeing two girls get off fully clothed. However it felt more uncomfortable than anything else had made her so far. Anything strange with her sister before this point had seemed entirely speculative, but it had now just smacked her straight in the face without warning.

She didn’t even know what to make of Steph’s reaction; she hadn’t seemed mad, at least not outright, and loudly mad. She had looked hurt. Mia could almost cope with Steph being mad at her; it happened almost all the time when they were growing up. This was new and this was strange, and Mia knew that whatever craziness was happening in this house wasn’t about to end. Things were going to get deeper, meaning whatever was happening between Steph and Mia was probably going to get worse.

Without realising Mia must’ve fallen asleep in her bed, worrying, because it seemed like no time had passed before Becky was shaking her awake causing her to jump. She didn’t know what she had dreamt of but she thought it was vaguely sexual and might have involved Steph. Her head hurt, her mouth was dry and she felt like she was going crazy, maybe dying, maybe both.
“Hey,” Becky said, “Sorry to wake you but tonight’s meeting is about to start. I didn’t want you to get in to trouble.”

Mia smiled at her. “Thanks, I’d hate to see what they might do to me,” she said, climbing out of bed. She checked herself in the mirror and when she felt that she appeared presentable, the two girls headed out the room. Mia still felt groggy and tired from sleep but also felt the dread and excitement of another meeting, the uncertainty about what might happen. She thought about whether it would be worse than before or better, and for a brief moment she thought about her sister, what was happening with her and what might happen.

She had no time to think these issues through though, barely time to even think of them in the first place. In a minute, she was once again standing in the dining room with the other freshman girls, completely surrounded by upper classes that had formed a ring. The older girls were wearing every day clothes and the robes and candles were again nowhere to be seen. Once everyone was shuffled in, Alexis stepped towards the middle of the room.

“Good evening pledges,” she said calmly, “I heard you all had… fun last night.” She looked around the room as the older girls laughed causing all the pledges to squirm and blush. It was clear that Becky and Mia were not the only ones to have encountered something strange the previous night. “We hope that last night the juniors taught you something,” Alexis continues, beginning to pace around the room between the two circles like a shark stalking its prey. “Last night’s meeting was supposed to teach you about yourself. When you joined this sorority you were like children. You lived, but you didn’t really understand what you were doing or why. Last night you took the first steps to self awareness and, from what I hear, self love.” The older girls laughed again. So it was all part of a plan Mia thought to herself.

More importantly, Mia realised to a certain extent what Alexis was saying was entirely accurate. She had clearly not spent enough time considering her sexuality, who she rally was. Now she was being confronted by it and being forced to come to terms one way or another. She would probably have had to do that anyway in college, learn who she was and how she wanted to live but suddenly she felt grateful to the sorority for giving her a guide.

“Tonight, ladies, is a different lesson. Over the week you will learn six lessons of the sorority in six separate nights. Tonight we step out from ourselves and learn about connecting to another person. We are going to learn about understanding our sisters.” As she finished she returned to the front of the room, where she’d started her predatory walk. Hannah was holding a hat in her hands and Alexis lifted it up. She walked around the outside of the room. Each time she passed an upper class girl the girl would reach into the hat and take something out of it. As she walked, again she talked.

“It is vitally important to know yourself and understand yourself. But no woman is a lone island. Sometimes you will need someone else. Sometimes something only makes sense if it happens with another person. Connection is part of what makes us a human being, and to connect to another person, to really connect, you need to know and love that person. Today we are going to learn to connect to our sisters.” Alexis finished, once again standing back at the front of the room. She reached into the hat and took something out leaving the hat completely empty before dropping it to the floor. Hannah now had another hat and passed it to Alexis.

“Thank you,” she said, “Alright, Becky my dear, will you please come forward.” Becky was standing next to Mia and shrugged, seemingly far less nervous than before. She seemed used to this game, used to Alexis calling her up to demonstrate for others. Mia still felt bad for her though; being first every time couldn’t be easy.

“Coming,” she said, walking up to the front of the room. She stopped in front of Alexis, waiting for further instructions. Alexis waited a few moments, letting the tension in the room rise a little.
“Did you have a good evening last night?” Alexis asked. Becky quivered as if scared by the question.
“Um… yeah, very nice,” Becky replied.
“Having leftovers for dinner tonight?” Alexis asked causing the entirety of the upper class to go into hysterics. The other pledges looked confused, all except for Mia. She wondered if all the sophomores, juniors and seniors knew or just that Alexis was teasing, she assumed the prior. She then wondered if they all knew what she had done and again she was fairly sure they would, probably even Steph. Mia’s cheeks went red.

“Ha, no, I don’t think so,” Becky said very uncomfortably, hoping to end the conversation. Alexis let her hang in silence again, but finally spoke.
“Well that’s too bad. Are you ready for tonight’s lesson?” Alexis asked.
“Yes,” Becky replied sounding almost relieved to start.
“Reach into the hat and pull out one strip of paper,” Alexis demanded. Becky did as directed, reaching out quickly and pulling a strip of paper. Alexis then passed the hat to Hannah on her left.
“Do you want me to read it?” Becky asked, waiting to unfold the paper. Alexis smirked.

“At least you have learned obedience. Yes, I would like you to read the paper. It will have a command that, on its own, will be completely meaningless. However, once you read your slip of paper, I will read mine, the one that came from the first hat. Together, those two pieces will produce a coherent, random and unique command that we, together, must comply. Older sisters will not read their pieces of paper until you read yours, not even silently in their heads. Do you understand?”
“I think so,” Becky replied, looking around the room to see everyone silent and watching.

“It will make more sense once we get started,” Alexis said. “Read.”