View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 05:56 PM   #9
Esseriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by htko1 View Post
I suggest you to cover your clit with toothpaste and wait without touching your pussy at all until it starts to burn. The only way to reduce the pain is to use an icecube. Once three have melted, you will spank your pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. As a reward, you are allowed to cum.
I'm not orgasmic, so I could do everything except the last part. As instructed, I covered my clit with toothpaste, making sure to really rub it in. The burning sensation started after a minute or two, and as instructed, I used an icecube to reduce the pain. I found that it just led to a different sensation of burning, not necessarily a reduction of pain. I went through three ice cubes, and then whacked my pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. It was hard for me to gauge how hard to hit as the ice had numbed me down there, so I ended up hitting very hard, which I felt after the numbness wore off.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote