View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #179
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Thank you for your dare. I’ll admit, the wording had me a little confused so I probably messed up on a few things but I tried my hardest!
Starting with the day, Wednesday was 6 points. The month is May for 5 more points. Lastly, I started the dare around 6pm for 6 more points. This brought my total to 17 points. Since the total was greater than the numbers listed for both the toys and the location, I chose the basement for my location and alligator clamps as my toy. Next, I picked my outfit and I stayed in what I was wearing, lime green shorts, black panties, a black t-shirt, and a gray bra. Since jumping jacks had the highest numerical value, I chose those as well. Since my number was 17, that meant I had to stay in the outfit I was dressed in and masturbate to eight edges and four orgasms in the basement along with having to complete a set of seventeen jumping jacks.

I went down to the basement, sneaking the dildo with me by hiding it in the back of my shorts and keeping my back away from my parents as I passed them in the living room. The basement was cold as it always was. My parents hardly ever came down here, it was mostly shared by my siblings and I to watch TV but my sister was busy with homework and my brother was out with friends. I was quite confident no one would be coming down the stairs. I turned on the TV to provide some sort of alibi in case my parents were wondering what I was doing in the basement. It also made it a little more comfortable, rather than masturbaring in a quiet, cold place. I started by removing my shirt and bra as the warmth escaped me and I grew goosebumps on my body from the cold. I was already damp and aroused and my nipples were already filling with blood from the state of my arousal but with the combination of arousal and the chilly, damp air in the basement, they grew hard and erect. I started with one of the alligator clamps, opening it before letting the teeth slowly down onto the hard flesh of my nipples, sending a short wave of pain through my body. I copied it with the other alligator clamp. I already regretted choosing the clamps. I hated them. I didn’t consider them as “toys”. A toy is usually something that is fun to play with, these were not. They hurt worse than any other clamp. Quickly, I did seventeen jumping jacks, my small breasts bouncing around as I bounced up and down. Each time, the clamps would wiggle and bring pain throughout my body but the pain was very bearable, nothing I hadn’t experienced before. Following the jumping jacks, I sat down on the couch and caught my breath. Afterward, I slipped my panties and shorts down to my knees so my bare butt sat on the cold leather of the couch. I slouched down and began rubbing and exploring my pussy with my hand as I closed my eyes and let the pleasure engulf me. I was soon lost in a trace as I blocked out the pain from the clamps and the blaring sounds coming from the TV. I kept my eyes closed, my head resting on the back of the couch as I continued to rub, tease, and even pinch my clit. Each time I approached a climax, I pulled my hand away and fought through the urge to climax, edging successfully each time. It was extremely hard work. By my 8th edge, I was drained. I was covered in sweat, along with the seat of the couch. My pussy was already tired from the constant disappoint from each and every edge but I was finally ready to orgasm. The edges had brewed a massive orgasm inside me and I wanted the beast to escape. Keeping my eyes closed, I began rubbing my clit more rapidly as my other fingers explored inside the wet cave. The first orgasm came within seconds as I pushed my head deeper into the headrest, my eyes rolling back, my toes curling, and my back arching, I moaned as I let out an orgasm.

Quickly, I fell silent as the nerves filled me. I didn’t think my parents could have heard the moan but I listened for a few minutes before beginning again, completing three more orgasms as the sex continued to flow out of me and onto the couch, my thighs, and my hand. By the end of my last orgasm, I was drained. My pussy was actually tired from all the pleasure and it begged for a break. I was covered in sweat and leather of the couch was also covered in my sweat as well. It felt a little disgusting. As soon as I snapped back to reality, the pain of the clamps hit me along with the blaring from the TV. Slowly and carefully, I removed each clamp, the pain worse as the blood began to circulate back into my flat nipples. I switched off the TV, pulled my shorts and panties up and put my t-shirt and bra back on before returning back upstairs and taking a much needed shower.

Princess,

You did a very fantastic time with this dare. Your efforts once again, shows that challenging side in you. Your superior side was so outstanding in the steps that were required of you in carrying out this challenging dare. The exciting effects in which was placed upon you from performing and then stopping and repeating them again. Then, that sexy side coming out as you orgasm which made this so very successful for you. Along with doing this dare, while others were at home too.
Great Job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-19-2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Correction