View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #172
The Slutty Princess

Default Report Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I enjoyed your dare from Lisa. I thought it was fun and creative!

New dare for you. When you are with your friends (your home or theirs), I suggest that you suggest to the others to play truth or dare. If you do end up playing, it is okay for the others to decide to end the game, but you can't suggest to end it, other than to go along with their decision to play or not, unless you are the deciding vote, then you cast in favor of playing or continuing to play.

Have fun!
This is the second part of my report. (Character Limit would not allow me to post it in one reply)

Round Six:

Hannah began round 6 by targeting me, since I was the one who still had my bottoms on, with a similar dare after I selected the dare option. Hannah dared me to blindfold myself. Once blindfolded, Hannah would guide me towards one of her body parts and I’d have to guess the body part. If I guessed incorrectly, I’d lose my skirt. If I guessed correctly, Hannah would remove her panties. It was a risky dare for the both of us. I already had lost my panties in the neighbor’s yard and I feared that if I lost my skirt, they’d see that I was wet. I feared the embarrassment but I figured my skirt would have to come off sooner than later, I just wanted it to wait. I didn’t want to be the first one with no bottoms on. I wanted to see if my other friends were wet as well. I could tell nearly all of them were at least slight aroused due to the lumps in their bra from their erect nipples. I nodded my head in approval of the dare and Hannah grabbed the black handkerchief off the table, wrapping it tight and secure around my eyes. The girls began giggling as Hannah moved in front of me, preparing the body part she wanted to have licked. The laughter made me nervous. My heart was beating hard and fast, my stomach was doing flips and I was anxious. I could feel the goosebumps form and my hair stand up as soon as I felt Hannah’s hand on the back of my head, directing me towards her body. I could sense her body warmth as I got closer, sticking my tongue out to touch the body part in front of me. As soon as my tongue hit her warm skin, I tensed up and froze for a few seconds. I ran my tongue back and forth, swirling it around to try to grasp what I was licking. The giggles increased as I swirled my tongue around. It didn’t taste like much at all. It was smooth but I could feel a very small amount of hair which made me think it may have been her arm or leg. I licked for a few more seconds and even tried to smell the area but I couldn’t grasp onto it. Hannah stepped away and asked for my guess. Due to the giggles, I figured it had to be some place that would be relatively funny to lick, this caused me to guess that it was her butt. Hannah laughed, “Nope, it was my thigh.” As soon as I heard the word ‘nope’, my stomach did a flip and I yanked off the blindfold. I was nervous as all hell as I slipped my thumbs into the sides of my skirt and stood up to remove it. At the same time, I felt a little excited. I could feel the sex running across my labia. Every single pair of eyes around the fire was on me and it both excited me and scared me, I was now the center of attention and I was stripping in front of all my friends. I glanced over at Jane who gave me a shy smile which gave me a little courage. Nobody had commented on Sammie’s erect nipples and I prayed that no one would comment on my wet mound. Closing my eyes, in one quick motion, I slid the skirt down my legs. The skirt dropped to the grass and I kicked it off. Instantly, the cool night breeze rushed onto my moist mound, arousing me. The girls giggled, which made my heart sink as I opened my eyes and sat down, keeping my legs pressed together to cover my mound. I quickly realized that they weren’t laughing at my wet pussy that I feared they were laughing at, rather they were laughing at me. They were laughing about how embarrassed I was when I really didn’t need to be. This relaxed me as I smiled sheepishly and looked down at my cleanly shaven pussy. My sex seemed to glisten under the moonlight, making my mound sparkle. I took a sigh of relief when Sammie took the attention off me by asking Hannah, truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. It was now turning into all dares, the game should have been changed to ‘dare or dare’. Sammie dared Hannah to remove Jane’s panties with just her teeth. I smiled. I liked the idea. I was excited to watch but deep down, I actually felt a little jealous. I couldn’t wait to see if Jane was wet as well. Jane got up from her chair, her sexy butting shaking in her bright yellow panties. Sammie knelt in front of Jane, her head about eye level with Jane’s dangling belly piercing. I could feel my arousement increase as Sammie pressed her nose against Jane’s belly and clenched onto the bright yellow material with her teeth, gnawing on it as she pulled it down her legs. I could feel the adrenaline rush through my body as Jane’s pussy had come into . It was not the first time I had seen it but nevertheless, it was a site to see each and every time. Jane was neatly trimmed and I was happy and excited to see that her mound glistened under the moonlight as well. Her labia were small but perfect in my mind. I tried not to look to draw any attention to myself. I figured she was feeling the same way I was but her face didn’t show it. She seemed completely unphased by it as she sat back in the chair, keeping her legs slightly parted. I glanced at it every now and then but tried to refrain from doing it too much. It was now Jane’s turn as she smiled devilishly at Sammie. Sammie cut Jane short before she could ask the question, she picked dare. Jane dared Sammie to burn her panties. I could see where the devilish grin had come from. I thought it was a little harsh of a dare but Sammie didn’t think so. She giggled and smiled back at jane with a devilish grin of her own as she stood up and slid her cute orange panties down to her feet. She removed her panties from her feet and tossed them into the fire as they balled up and burned, creating black smoke. I thought it was a shame to burn her panties but Sammie must have felt different. Sammie had looked a little timid when she had removed her bra earlier but removing her panties seemed like nothing to her. She gave Jane a cocky smile before sitting back down. I noticed Sammie’s pussy was glistening as well, making me feel even more comfortable. Her’s was cute as well. Her labia were pink and small and she was neatly trimmed as well. It was now my turn and I had to pick Jane who picked dare. She seemed like she was up for a challenge so I gave her my own devilish smile and dared her to grope Hannah’s breasts. Jane smiled confidently but Hannah smiled a little shyly as Jane sprung from her chair and walked towards her. Aroused, I watched as Jane firmly squeezed and rub Hannah’s breasts, passing over the erect nubs that stuck out. It was a treat to see but it must have been even better to be in Jane’s spot. After about a half minute, I told Jane she could stop and round seven began.

Round Seven:
Sammie was now naked. Jane and I only had our bra on and Hannah still held onto her panties. It was about three in the morning and I could tell that people were growing a little tired as the fire began to die down but I figured we could squeeze in a few more rounds. It now was a fire-round for everyone to get naked. Hannah started by daring Jane to remove my bra with her teeth. At those words, I could feel my stomach flip and I grew excited and smiled as Jane jumped up from her chair. I was about to join Sammie in her birthday suit! I leaned forward in the chair and turned my back towards Jane who stood to the right of the chair. I felt her warm breath on my back as she leaned forward. Her cold teeth scraped on my back followed by her wet, warm lips. She struggled to get the clasp off, gnawing at it with her teeth as Sammie giggled watching her. I, on the other hand, sat still. I was aroused at just the fact that her mouth was on my back. Just the slightest touch of her teeth or her lips on my back had aroused me. Just the feeling of her warm breath was enough to provoke my body. After about a minute, she got it as my bra freed and became loose. My breasts instantly fell a few inches as I slid the straps off each arm and tossed the bra onto the ground next to my other clothes. My pussy was dripping wet and now my hard, erect nipples were visible to all but I was much more comfortable. Nobody seemed to really mind my naked body. With the bra off, there came a few cheers as Jane sat back down and Sammie began. Having just joined Sammie naked, I was now the center of attention and Sammie had no mercy. She wanted me to keep the limelight. I chose dare and she dared me to remove Hannah’s panties only using my teeth. As soon as I heard the words, the sex seemed to flow out of me. I grew more aroused than ever as Hannah got up from her chair. I did the same, walking over to Hannah. I knelt before her in the soft grass staring up at her blue eyes that stared back down at me. She had a large smile on her face and I smiled back. I was a little nervous but that was all concealed by my arousement. Her panties were right in front of me and I leaned in, slipping my teeth beneath the red fabric, rubbing against her smooth skin. I pinch the fabric in my teeth and clench down. My heart was beating faster than ever as her scent of her arousal filled my nostrils which made me flow like a waterfall. I closed my eyes to try to regain myself. It was all too much for me. With my eyes closed, I tugged down at the panties and they didn’t seem to move. I tugged them a few more times before they began sliding down her thick thighs. As they began sliding, the curiosity got the best of me and I opened my eyes. She was neatly trimmed and her small pink, gorgeous pussy was just inches from my face. Opening my eyes nearly killed me. I felt light headed and my mind was spinning. Never had I ever been that close to a pussy and it was amazing. The smell, the sight, everything aroused me. I didn’t want my friends to suspect that so I began tugging on her panties some more. Once they got past her butt, they slid down her legs and I let them drop to the grass as she kicked them off. All the girls were giggling as I sat back down in the chair. I could feel my face was beat red but I didn’t care. I was in my own zone, my own heaven. It was now Jane’s turn. She asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked truth which surprised me. A truth had not come up for a few rounds but Jane had previously been giving Sammie a devilish smile which may have persuaded Sammie to pick truth. It had caught Jane off guard as well as she thought about a question. “How many times have you had sex?” Sammie thought about her answer before answering about 20 or 30 times. Everyone seemed astonished, thinking it was a very high number but I kept my mouth shut. I knew that I had had sex much more than that and if they were astonished by these numbers, they’d be blown away by mine. It was now my turn and I could only dare Hannah. With Jane being the only one with an article of clothing on, I copied the idea and dared Hannah to remove Jane’s bra with just her teeth but this one would be more interesting since the clasp was in the front. Jane stayed seated as Hannah came to her. Hannah was a little red in the face and I could tell she was nervous but I couldn’t blame her. She leaned her head in between Jane’s petite breasts as her breasts closed around her face. Everyone, including me, giggled and smiled at the sight and Hannah grew more embarrassed. It took a minute or two of what looked like motor boating before she had unlatched the clasp. Jane did the rest, removing the straps from her arms and tossing the bra next to her. I grew more aroused as I glanced at her breasts. Thigh petite, they looked perfectly round and defined by the quarter sized nipples that were hard and erect.

Round Eight:

Now that everyone was naked, it became a little more uncomfortable. I could sense the discomfort around the room. Nobody wanted to give a dare that’d take it too far. It was close to four in the morning and I could tell by my friend’s actions and how they spoke, they were getting tired. I was too but I tried to push on, urging Hannah to start the next round. Hannah had to think for awhile as she thought of a dare. Like I said, coming up with dares now that we were naked became much harder. My friends and I didn’t want to cross any boundaries. Finally, she dared Sammie to french kiss me. Instantly, my heart dropped. The sex poured from me hearing the phrase. I had frenched kiss before with a few females friends, a few males friends, and of course, my boyfriend. I had experience and I wasn’t nervous about french kissing. Something was different now. This seemed to be more intimate. We were all naked and now we had to french kiss! I was complaining, rather I was looking forward to it. By the smile on Sammie’s face, it seemed as though she was looking forward to it as well as she made her way towards me. I was seated in the chair and Sammie kept me seated, putting her legs through each hole of the chair. Both her thighs were on either side of me. We had faced each other and I was hornier than ever. Her breasts were right in my face, her pussy only inches from my belly as she sat on my lap. She scooted in closer to me, pressing her thighs against my hips and leaning her head towards my closed lips. As soon as our wet lips touched, my body felt the tingling and excitement it produced. A wave of pleasure washed over my body as I parted my lips and her tongue darted into my mouth, touching my tongue. Instinctively, I moved my tongue around on her tongue. Our tongues spun around each other and wrestled. My mind was going crazy with such pleasure. After a few seconds, she pulled her tongue back in her mouth and closed her lips, kissing mine gently. I followed, wrapping my lips around hers. As soon as her lips parted, I darted my tongue inside her mouth and began exploring the wet inside. In reality, it was kind of gross but I was to engrossed in the moment to care. After a few seconds, I pulled my tongue out and our lips parted. I thought we were done but before I could do anything, her tongue darted back inside my mouth, assaulting my tongue. Sammie now attacked me as the kissing got deeper and more passionate. Our breath was shortening as we kissed for about a half a minute. My eyes stayed closed. I was caught up in the moment as was enjoying every second of it. I could feel my wetness grow as my tongue wrestled with her tongue, exchanging saliva as we kept our lips locked, parting them only for a short breath. Sammie ended the kiss, pulling her tongue out and gently sucking on my lower lip as she pulled her mouth away from mine. Obviously, we had both been caught up in one of the best kisses I had ever received. As soon as Sammie pulled away, there was hooting, whistling, and hollering from the other girls. I felt my face grow red but found comfort in Sammie as she smiled back at me, her face a light red color as well. Her hazel eyes stared back at me as her nose piercing glistened in the moonlight. Her whole body looked wonderful under the moonlight as I ran my eyes down her body across her hard nipples, her smooth and toned belly, and down to her sex covered mound. I had never felt so emotional towards her as I gave a shy smiled back to her and she crawled off my lap. The kiss had lasted about two minutes but felt like forever in my head. As soon as Sammie sat down, she asked Jane, truth or dare. Sammie’s voiced seemed much calmer than it had before as she spoke to Jane. Sammie must have been still mesmerized by the kiss as she gave Jane a similar dare but this time, Sammie was a spectator. She dared Jane to french kiss Hannah, swapping a gummy bear in their mouths as they kissed. Jane seemed ecstatic to begin but Hannah seemed a little timid. Jane grabbed a gummy bear from the bag on the table and popped it in her mouth. Smiling, she sat the same way Sammie did, this time on Hannah’s lap. It took a ton of mental focus to refrain from rubbing myself as they repeated the french kiss. I watched as both their tongues darted from each other's mouths, the gummy bear swapped mouths multiple times, enjoying the ride. It wasn’t as great to watch, it only made me cry for it to happen again. I wanted Sammie back on my lap, her lips back on mine. Hannah and Jane’s kisses which much slower and it was apparent there was a little discomfort from Hannah as she squirmed but nevertheless, intimate it was. After about a minute, Jane pulled away taking a soft breath before chewing and swallowing the sweet treat. It was now Jane’s turn as she made her way back to her chair, she asked Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked dare. Jane thought of a dare before she smirked and dared Hannah to go touch the street lamp and run back to the fire, pointing towards a dim street lamp directly in front of my house. Hannah declined and picked a card from the pail. She lucked out, picking a truth card that read “When was your last orgasm?” I smirked as she showed the card to everyone, it was my card. She got red in the face but told the truth, telling us she had orgasmed just the other night. We all giggled but I didn’t find it particularly strange. I was too horny too, rather I pictured Hannah orgasming and grew even wetter. It was now my turn and I could only choose to ask Jane the familiar question. To no surprise, Jane chose dare. I thought for awhile, my mind blank of dares. I was still lost in the moment. I couldn’t think of a good creative dare and everyone was growing impatient so I dared Jane to kiss Sammie’s feet. Jane shrugged at the simple dare as Sammie smiled and lifted up her pretty little feet. Jane got up from her chair and knelt by her feet that were propped in the hair. She used each hand to prop the feet higher in the hair as she guided them to her lips, giving each foot a long, gentle kiss as Sammie giggled. After kissing both feet, she took a seat. Round ten was about to begin, the last round of the long night.

Round Nine:
Everyone seemed tired but the last round would go out with a bang! Hannah started it off, daring Sammie to cuddle on my lap. It wasn’t a very daring or adventurous dare, but rather an intimate one and Hannah knew it. We were both naked. I stayed seated and Sammie came towards me with that same familiar smile across her face. The hair on my body stood up as she sat down gently on my back. She parted her legs, straddling my leg, and pushed herself closer to my waist. As she did this, her sex rubbed across my legs, leaving a small trail of her sex across my leg. Sammie was soaking wet and it only furthered my horniness. She closed her legs and sprawled her legs across mine, leaning back against my chest as my nipple pressed into her back. She wiggled her butt until she found a comfortable spot. It wasn’t as comfortable to me but I wasn’t going to complain. I had never felt an attraction like this before. As soon as she was comfortable, she dared Hannah back, daring her to kiss her way down Jane’s body. Jane smiled and sprawled out on the soft grass as Hannah knelt between Jane’s spread legs. Starting at her neck, Hannah gently kissed her neck. Very slowly, she made her way down her body, running her lips across her breasts and giving each nipple a gentle kiss before continuing to run her lips down her ribs. As she ran her wet lip across her ribs, Jane squirmed and giggled, obviously being tickled. Hannah stopped as soon as she got to her bladder, giving it a gentle kiss as Jane tensed up. Hannah’s lips had only been inches from her wet pussy and it aroused me. After both of them got back to their seat, it was Jane’s turn. She asked me truth or dare. I picked dare. She dared Sammie and me to exchange hickeys. I grew excited and aroused at the words but also a little nervous. I was worried that my parents would see the hickey and then realize that I only had girls over. I feared they would put two and two together. What I feared more is my sister seeing it. She would know that my boyfriend had not given me the hickey and she would put two and two together as well. I drowned the thoughts from my mind as Sammie lifted her head off my shoulder. I was so aroused that I started it off, tilting my head, I leaned in on Sammie’s outstretched neck. I parted my lips, forming an “O” as I touched down on her soft skin. I puckered my lips and began sucking on her soft, smooth flesh. I made sure to suck with pressure to ensure the hickey would form. As I did this, Sammie squirmed in my lap. After sucking for a solid half minute, Sammie did the same to my next, pressing her wet lips on my next and sucking as waves of pleasure ran up my spine until she was done. I couldn’t see mine but I could clearly see the dark pink spot forming on her neck. It was now my turn and Jane was the only one to pick from. She chose dare and I dared her to eat 5 gummy bears off Sammie but Sammie would choose where to place them. Sammie stayed on my lap as Hannah tossed her the bag of gummy bears. Jane got up from the chair as Sammie placed each bear on her body. She sunk down on my lap to ensure the bears would stay where she placed them and she placed a bear on each breast, on her bladder, one on her shoulder, and the last gummy bear on her belly button. Jane knelt down and went to work, starting with the one on her bladder, inches from her pussy. As Jane’s lips wrapped around the gummy bear and pressed down on Sammie’s skin, I could feel her body squirm on my lap before tensing. She worked her way up, sucking the gummy bear from her navel, then each nipple, before eating the one from her shoulder. With each gummy bear, Sammie squirmed, making me wet. With the last gummy bear devoured, it marked the end of the game. It was about four thirty in the morning. The fire was reduced to a glow. The night was getting warmer and lighter. Everyone had drowsy eyes including me. Hannah suggested we get some sleep and Jane and Sammie both agreed. Though tired, I wanted to continue but I went with the majority as we dressed in the clothes we had left and made our way back into my house. As soon as we got inside, Hannah used the bathroom after holding her bladder all game. We all slept in the basement, trying to get a good amount of sleep from the long night. I had a hard time falling asleep. The images of the night were floating around in my head. Eventually, I was the last one to fall asleep.

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 05-15-2016 at 04:50 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: