View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #171
The Slutty Princess

Default Report Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I enjoyed your dare from Lisa. I thought it was fun and creative!

New dare for you. When you are with your friends (your home or theirs), I suggest that you suggest to the others to play truth or dare. If you do end up playing, it is okay for the others to decide to end the game, but you can't suggest to end it, other than to go along with their decision to play or not, unless you are the deciding vote, then you cast in favor of playing or continuing to play.

Have fun!

Pretense:
For those of you who don’t know, my friends and I are not new to truth or dares games. Since we were about 15, we played truth or dare at numerous parties doing numerous silly, funny, and sexual dares. Most of the dares consist of a sexual tease or dance, kissing, eating food off someone, or stripping one another. I have experienced most of it. I have kissed nearly every one of my friends whether they are male or female. Tonight would be different. It was much more intimate than I could imagine!

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for giving me this task. It was one of, if not, the best truth or dare game I have ever participated in. Despite not having as many people participate in the game, as usual, I found it to be even better with fewer people since we all got more turns and learned more about each other! I tried to spice things up more than in past games which had me nervous all game but also extremely aroused and excited. Now on to the important stuff, my report! I hope you enjoy my report as much as I enjoyed giving and receiving every single truth and dare!

It had taken me awhile to organize a time for some friends to get together since we all had work and sports to organize around but I finally found a time that worked for all of us and I invited my friends over to my house. It was originally going to be just Jane, Sammie, Hannah, Amber, and myself but Amber fell sick and did not show. Nevertheless, it was going to be a fun night! As soon as my three musketeers arrived, we went in the backyard. It was already late at night but it was beautiful outside. I had planned to play the game in my room but I decided we would do it around a bonfire instead. Our fire pit was placed behind a large group of pine trees which shielded the view from the house. It was a perfect spot since my parents or siblings could not see us from the house because of the pine trees.
The small party started off small. When I invited them, I didn’t tell them we would be playing any games so I wanted to ease my way into it. We sat around the fire, telling stories, spreading gossip, and chatting as we roasted marshmallows. This lasted for about an hour before everything seemed to die down, that’s when I suggested we play truth or dare. Nobody seemed to be against the idea and all agreed to join in. It was a little different now. Generally, we played with 10-12 people but there were only four in total now which seemed to increase the stakes of the game. I quickly made a run down of the rules that everyone was already familiar with but this time, I added the new rules, explaining that if you wanted to decline a truth or dare, you must pick from punishment bucket and remove one article of clothing. Before we began, we would all have to write four punishments (2 truths, 2 dares) to fill the bucket. Next, I explained the order would be determined by a dice roll and during each round, every member must do either a truth or a dare. I grabbed the ice cream pail from the small table that sat near the fire pit and handed every girl four slips of paper that they’d use to create the punishments. I write my punishments rather quickly. For the two truth questions I wrote, “When was the last orgasm you had?” and “Would you rather give or receive an orgasm?”. For my dare punishments I wrote, “Swap clothes with the person next to you behind the pine trees.” and “Remove your top, run to the front yard and touch the sidewalk before returning to the fire pit.” I tried to make the punishments a little challenging but nothing too hard or embarrassing since there was always the chance that I’d pick my own punishment. Some of the girls laughed or had a very suspicious, evil grin across their face as they wrote on the paper which made me a little nervous but excited. I folded the pieces of paper and tossed them into the ice cream pail before I collected the rest of the folded pieces. Next, I grabbed the die off the table and gave a die to each of the girls who surrounded the table. Simultaneously, we tossed the die onto the table. The highest roll would go first. I rolled a two, Sammie rolled a six, Jane rolled a three, and Hannah rolled a six as well. Hannah and Sammie rolled again to determine the tie breaker, Hannah won. Hannah would be first, next was Sammie, then Jane, and lastly, myself. We were now ready!

Round One:

As usual, the first round started out simple and mild. Honestly, it was a little awkward. No one had wanted to be the first one to lay out a challenging truth or a dare, usually, we left it up to the boys to start those. Hannah started off by targeting me. I took a truth. After pondering for a short while, she asked me “In your opinion, who is the cutest boy in our class?” I didn’t have to think long, and I replied with “Cody” which got a few laughs but also some nods in agreement. With only a small group of people, it felt a little more awkward when the center of attention was on you but I was glad that I was done for the round, escaping on an easy question. Sammie’s turn was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked dare, the first of the night. Sammie quickly thought before she spoke, daring Jane to post on Twitter “I love masturbating”, and of course, Jane did without much hesitation. It was now Jane’s turn and she sought revenge from Sammie as she asked Sammie truth or dare, Sammie picked dare as well. Jane was generally the one that you didn’t want to target. If you shot at her, she’d shoot at you twice, it was just the way she was. Jane smiled devilishly, daring Sammie to lick the bottom of her shoe. Sammie wrinkled her nose but smiled and walked over to the chair Jane was sitting in with her leg raised in the air. Sammie stuck out her tongue and gave the pink bottom of her shoe a long lick. It looked a little gross to me, I wasn’t much of a foot person and the bottom of her shoe appeared quite dirty. After licking the shoe, Sammie quickly spat in the fire as we all giggled and smiled. Finally, it was my turn and I only had one person to choose from, Hannah. As Sammie and Jane had been going at it, I was brainstorming both truths and dares. After asking the question, Hannah wanted a truth. I asked her, “What age did you begin masturbating?” Everyone smiled as they waited for Hannah’s response. Her face had turned slightly red as she thought to herself. She hesitated as she answered “13 or 14, I don’t exactly recall.” We made a few smart remarks before moving on to round two. We were now warmed up as the truths and dares became more challenging and embarrassing.

Round Two:
The center of attention remained on Hannah until she called on Sammie, Sammie asked for a dare. Hannah dared Sammie to send a naughty snapchat to Xavier, a guy Sammie had a crush on for a long time. Sammie didn’t seem to mind it as we all watched. Sammie took out her phone, pulling down her shirt a bit, she snapped a photo and sent it to Xavier. She was a little red in the face after sending it but acted as though it was nothing. Sammie was now up and she called on me. Having taken truth last time, I decided to go with dare. Sammie dared me to kiss her on the cheek and call her Queen for the rest of the game. I laughed at this. My stomach had tightened a bit from nerves but I wasn’t too nervous. I got up from the chair and walked towards Sammie who smiled as I approached her. She turned her head and I leaned in and pressed my dark red lips onto her pale cheek, exclaiming “there you go Queen” and leaving an impression of my lips on her cheek from my lipstick. A rush of adrenaline rushed through my body as everyone laughed and Hannah whistled sarcastically. I sat back down before Jane spoke up, asking Hannah truth or dare. Hannah picked truth. Jane smiled and asked her if she was a virgin. Hannah smiled shyly and told us she was not. Of course, everyone wanted to hear the details but Hannah said someone else would have to ask for them when it was their turn. It was now my turn and after everyone had quieted, I asked Jane truth or dare. Jane picked truth which surprised me. Generally, Jane tended to pick dare. I had a few dares thought up in my mind but no truth questions. I pondered through my head for a well-worded question before speaking up. “Do you ever have any lesbian thoughts?” The questioned quieted everyone. It was an awkward question to ask at an all-girls party and I could feel the awkwardness rub off on me. I felt my mace grow red with embarrassment as I suspected that my friends were wondering why I’d ask such a question. Jane answered that she has a few lesbian thoughts here and there and I quickly responded with a head nod, hoping that the attention would move to someone else. It was an awkward note to end round two on but Hannah began round three right away, I sensed she felt the awkwardness as well and wanted to move on.

Round Three:

Despite the attention being on Jane and I, Hannah diverted the attention back to Jane right away. Jane chose dare after the odd question I had asked her and Hannah dared Jane to stick a marshmallow down her panties for a whole round before she had to eat it. Jane shrugged her shoulders and I tossed her a marshmallow. Jane quickly unzipped her jeans, slightly exposing her bright yellow panties. Slightly aroused at just the sight of her panties, I watched as she slipped the marshmallow down the front of her panties, creating a small lump, before she zipped her jeans back up. It was now Sammie’s turned and she asked me for truth or dare. I picked truth and Sammie quickly thought of something and asked me how I lost my virginity. As soon as I heard the words, I grew cold and my heart sank. I gave a quick glance at Jane who shook her head slightly to signal that I should stay quiet. Jane and my sister are the only people I ever told about how I had lost my virginity and I wasn’t about to tell my other friends, even though they were some of my best friends. The questioned filled me with a negative mood that I tried to shake as Sammie and Hannah laughed and begged me to share as I reached for the ice cream pail. I shook my head and grabbed a card, it read “Remove your panties and toss them into the neighbor’s yard”. Reading the card, I smiled and grew excited. It was the perfect dare. Everyone was hooting and hollering at the dare, giving Sammie high fives since she was the one that had put the card in the pail. I was wearing a short black skirt and I uncrossed my legs and reached up my skirt. My head was spinning a million miles an hour. With everyone’s eyes on me, I quickly grew aroused as I pinched my panties and pulled them down my legs, slipping the bright blue and white panties off and onto the ground. My pussy grew moist feeling the eyes on me along with the warm air that flowed freely across it. I balled the panties into a ball and stood up from my chair. To the right of my house were an old couple, to the left was a younger couple who had moved in recently. I decided I didn’t want to screw up anything in the younger couple's relationship and older couple didn’t seem to excite me. I already had the house picked out in my head, two houses down the street to the left of my house, Hailey’s house. I removed my flip flops as the article of clothing and the girls followed me towards the road as I walked through the soft grass. My heart was beating fast and I was sweating a bit but I was more excited than ever. It was close to midnight and I figured Hailey was asleep since her car was parked in the driveway but there were no lights on in the house. Despite this, I moved stealthy down her driveway towards her car. I tossed the panties near the passenger side of the car and tiptoed back towards the group of smiling and giggling girls at the end of the driveway. The thought of Hailey finding them was running through my head, making me even more aroused as I could feel and see my nipples begin to harden and poke through my tight pink shirt. Laughing and talking softly, we made our way back to the fire pit and resumed the game. It was now Jane’s turn and she could choose from daring Hannah or Sammie. She chose Hannah and Hannah chose dare. Jane dared Hannah that she could no longer use the bathroom until the game was over. Hannah whined that she already had to go which was followed by a few laughs. I quickly changed the subject and asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and I dared Sammie to eat half the marshmallow from Jane’s panties. With the dare, the round was over so Jane unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand under the bright yellow panties and removed the marshmallow that looked to be normal but a little on the sticky side. She smiled and ripped the marshmallow in half, tossing one end into her mouth and handing the other half to Sammie who threw it into her mouth as well. Despite the dare being more of a silly type, I still got aroused by it. I could feel my nipples grow even harder, my pussy drip with beads of sex. I was curious on whether Jane was aroused as well which would have made the marshmallow covered in her sex. Thinking about the marshmallow covered in sex as both of them swallowed it, aroused me but as soon as they were done eating, Hannah jumped right into the next round.

Round Four:
As round for rolled around, I noticed the dares were becoming more sexual and sensual, creating a certain discomfort around the fire even though it appeared everyone was having a good time. Everything heated up. Hannah kicked off the fourth round by asking me, truth or dare. Hannah was giving me an evil smirk, telling me she had a good dare in mind. Part of me didn’t want to know what she had in mind but the other part of me told me that I shouldn’t go with truth because of the last question that was asked to me. I smirked back at her and said “dare” and Hannah’s smirk turned to a smile. She dared me close my eyes and spin around five times, whoever stood in front of me at the end of the spin, I would be required to remove their shirt with my teeth. Standing up, I clenched my eyes closed and began spinning in circles, being careful so I wouldn’t get too dizzy and slip in the fire. After my fifth spin, I stopped and opened my eyes slowly, smiling as I did so. The night just got a lot better. Jane sat in front of me smiling as all the other girls giggled as Jane stood up from her chair. I laughed and smiled back at Jane as I made my way towards her. My mind was spinning, my heart was beating faster than normal, my nipples felt like they would poke right through my shirt, and my pussy felt soaking wet. Jane was a few inches shorter than me, causing me to have to squat down to her skinny waist. Jane adjusted her gorgeous brown hair over her shoulders to lay on her back and stretched her arms into the air. I looked up at her beautiful light brown eyes that her eye shadow had made pop. I grew even more excited. I loved everything about her. Her nose, her eyes, the shape of her body, her belly ring, her little ears, her hair, her feet, her butt, her small breasts, and even the small light colored mole she had on her left cheek, I loved it all. I could feel the warmth of her body on my forehead as I pinched her black tank top with my teeth, slowly moving my legs up as I tugged upwards on the shirt like I was a little dog. Jane couldn’t help but laugh. It was a challenge as soon as I got her her breasts. Her breasts her small but they filled the tight black tank top. I could feel the perspiration on my face from the excitement. I pulled outwards on the shirt before pulling it up and over her breasts that were concealed in a dark green push-up bra. As soon as I got past her shoulders and nose, the shirt slid off easily. My teeth hurt from clenching tightly onto the shirt but my whole body was tingling with excitement as I stared Jane seductively in the eyes, clenching her shirt in my mouth. Jane giggled and ripped the shirt from my mouth and I smiled back at her before I made my way back to my seat, my head spinning with a whirlwind of emotions. I wanted to rub my soaking wet pussy. I wanted to rub my nipples in front of everyone and it took some mental strength to refrain as the game moved on. Sammie was up and she asked Jane truth or dare. Jane selected dare. Having liked what she had just saw, she dared Jane to remove Hannah’s tank top with her teeth. Both of them smiled and stood up. Jane had it much easier than I had it since Hannah was wearing a loose dark blue tank top. Jane struggled a bit as she got to the breasts but she managed to get it off Hannah much quicker than I had got it off her, maybe because I had enjoyed it too much! It was now Jane’s turn and she asked Sammie, truth or dare. Sammie picked dare and Jane dared Sammie to record herself on snapchat, rubbing her nipples for a few seconds and to post it on her story. Sammie opted not to as she removed her socks and shoes as a result to declining the dare and then picked a card from the pail. She frowned and then smiled, showing us the card. Hannah began laughing, saying that she had wrote the card. The card read “Remove three articles of clothing of another person’s choosing” and was finished off with a smiley face. Besides me, Sammie was the only one with a shirt on. She picked Hannah to choose her clothes she’d remove and Hannah picked her shorts, top, and bra. Sammie would be the first one to remove her bra and I grew excited, biting my lip as she pulled down her black shorts and tossed them next to her chair, revealing her bright orange VS thong. Next, she pulled off her white Aeropostale tee and then unclasped her white bra, letting it drop to the grass. Sammie had smallish boobs, comparable to my size, around 32. They were beautiful and I could feel my stomach do a flip as soon as her bra drop. Her breasts were perfectly round, petite, were outlined by her small, quarter-sized nipples that were hard and erect. Sammie laughed uncomfortably, realizing everyone’s eyes had been on her. I tried not to look but I couldn’t help myself. Sammie was a short, skinny but fit girl. Despite having smaller breasts, her butt made up for it as it nearly swallowed her panties. Sammie strategically placed her silky, gorgeous blonde hair in front of her, covering most of her breasts. She shyly smiled at the giggles and hoots and hollers as her nose piercing and beautiful smile glistened back. I could sense her discomfort and I helped her out a bit, quickly transitioning by asking Hannah, truth or dare. She picked dare. Hannah had gave me, what had been, my favorite dare of the night, having me remove Jane’s top with my teeth. I didn’t want to be evil to her after that so I gave her a mild daring, telling her that she would have to crawl for the next three rounds. She shrugged her shoulders and got out of her chair and onto her fours. She sat back on her legs as it was now her turn to begin round five.

Round Five:
Everyone was excited now after round four had sparked everyone. Again, Hannah began by asking Jane, truth or dare. Jane wanted a dare and after thinking for a bit, Hannah dared Jane to kiss Sammie for a full minute. I thought a minute was quite long but I wasn’t going to argue, I was looking forward to watching the show. Sammie stayed seated as Jane went over to Sammie, sitting on her lap facing towards her. As soon as Hannah said “Go”, Jane leaned in and began kissing Sammie. There wasn’t much tongue action, just lips. They’d alternate between long kisses to short pecks. Nevertheless, the show made me aroused, tingly, and wet. I was disappointed when Hannah said “time” and Jane returned back to her seat, leaving Sammie a little red on the face but also looking aroused. Now Sammie was up, she asked Hannah for truth or dare. Hannah picked dare and Sammie dared her to ask Eric (Hannah’s boyfriend) for nudes and show everyone if he responded. Hannah declined and picked one of the punishment cards. She smiled as she read the card and then showed the group. The card read “What do you generally sleep in?”. Hannah sarcastically answered “a bed” before telling us that she sleeps in panties but no bra. Having declined a dare, she was also entitled to remove a piece of clothing, she removed her jeans, exposing her light red panties. It was now Jane’s turn and she asked me the question, truth or dare. I was excited to hear what Jane had in store for me and I picked dare. Jane dared me to eat Cheeto dust off Sammie’s nipples. I looked at Sammie, who had an astonished look on her face but I was ready for the dare. It wasn’t the first time we had eaten food from each other. Sammie did the honors of rubbing the Cheetos on her nipples, making them stiffer and fully erect. When she was done, She laid down in the grass and giggled as I knelt beside her and slowly leaned towards her. I began by giving each nipple a few licks, making sure to get most of the Cheeto dust. With each lick, Sammie squealed and squirmed. After a few licks, I sucked each nipple for a second or two to remove the rest of the dust. By the end, I was soaking wet and my body was begging to be touched. Afterward, it was my turn. I asked the only one I could, asking Sammie, truth or dare. Of course, I referred to her as Queen and the Queen picked dare. I dared Sammie to blindfold herself and receive a kiss from each one of us. She then would have to guess the correct order. If she guessed which one of us kissed her, the kisser would remove an article of clothing. For each one she guesses incorrectly, she’d have to remove an article of clothing. She could only afford one wrong guess since she was down to just her panties. I grabbed a handkerchief from the table and tossed it to Sammie who tied it around her eyes. Jane went first, followed by Hannah, as I finished, giving her a long kiss on her wet, pink lips which only aroused me more. Confident, Sammie guessed her order, guessing Jane first. After a long pause, she confidently and correctly answered Hannah than Lia. After some celebrating, we all took turns removing our clothing. I removed my top, leaving me in just my light blue bra and skirt. Hannah removed her bra and Jane removed her pants. Hannah joined Sammie topless, having just her light red panties on. Jane was now down to her green bra and yellow panties. We looked like rainbows with a light blue bra, bright yellow, bright orange, and bright red panties!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 05-15-2016 at 04:51 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: