Thread: Out and About
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:21 PM   #8
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

I walked into the fitting room area with some random clothes I had grabbed from JCPenny's. Nobody was there to count the items so I just walked in.

The fitting rooms are cut off from the rest of the store so it seemed like a mild first step, but to my surprise two stalls were already filled up, so it looked like I might be performing in some company after all.

I entered the last stall as quietly as possible, hoping not to draw attention and then (while leaving the door unlocked) I began to strip.

Once all of my clothes were in a pile upon the floor, I took the pile and slid it under the stall divider into the next empty stall.
I was nude, without clothes with two other people in the same room. ._.

I set my timer for 60 seconds, which took forever to count down, and then slowly creaked the door open and peered out at the other stalls. The first stall was now open but I could still hear the second person changing.

I took a deep breath and took my chance! Opening the door and rushing out and around into the next stall! My bare ass flew at mach 5 hehe

I got back in and quickly began to redress, making sure to stuff my bra and thong in my purse.

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote