View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 07:34 PM   #168
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa-kratt View Post
In this thread there wasn't much action in the last few days so I thought maybe you're a bit bored and got time for another little dare. Next time you're in the mall (no need to go there just for this dare) go to the public men's bathroom and stand in front of the urinary. Try to pee in there. Lets see how everyone reacts. In case this is too public, go into a stall and pee there. Keep the door unlocked, though. Have fun
Thank you for another fun dare, Lisa! I really had a great time! Sorry for taking so long but I had to find a time where I was at the mall. I decided to spice things up a bit since I was too nervous to do it by myself. Anyway, below is my report, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing your dare.

I had been at the mall with a few friends, Jane, and Alyssa. We had been shopping for about two hours and had stopped at the food court to get off our feet and get something to eat. We ended up choosing to wait in line at Taco Bell. I wasn’t much of a fan but Alyssa and Jane liked it. I ordered a small starburst freezie and nachos and after receiving our food, we sat at an empty table on the outskirts of the food court. We munched on our food, played around on our phones, and chatted. After about ten minutes, everyone had their food gone and I began to ease my way into a conversation. I bet Alyssa $5 she wouldn’t go and ask a cute boy, who sat nearby, for his number. Alyssa was a shy girl and she laughed and declined my bet. I increased the reward and told her $10, she still declined. Now that we were in a joyful and daring mood, I bet Jane that she wouldn’t pee in a urinal for $20. Jane was unlike Alyssa, she wasn’t shy and she was one of my most adventurous and daring friends. For $20, she couldn’t turn it down, she laughed and smiled and said she was down for it. Now was my chance to slid in, as I told Jane I’d do it as well if she was going to do it. I tried to urge Alyssa to do it as well but she refused and stood her ground without a budging.
The three of us made our way towards the hallway off from the food court. The hallway held the restrooms along with janitorial closets and storage rooms. We waited near the water fountains, watching for people to exit and enter the men’s bathroom. It took about ten minutes before we found the right time. No one had entered and the last man had just exited the bathroom and returned to the food court. Jane and I quickly snuck over to the door, followed by Alyssa. Alyssa was going to be our lookout, she was to knock on the door if someone was coming, if we were to hear the knock, we would rush into a stall to hide. My mind was racing. I was sweating from nerves but I was excited at the same time. I could hear my own heart beating as the beads of perspiration ran down my body as I slowly peeked the door open. After ensuring no one was inside, Jane and I slipped inside, laughing and giggling at each other. Jane relaxed me. I was nervous but she seemed calmer than ever which rubbed off on me. Instantly, I noticed the bathroom smelled kind of bad. There was a large wall to the right of the door, behind the wall was the urinals and bathroom stalls and directly in front of us were the sinks. Despite the bathroom being deserted, the both of us acted as ninjas, stealthy tiptoeing around the wall and to the urinals. It was an indescribable experience. My heart was beating incredibly fast and I could barely think. Jane wasted no time as she approached a urinal and unzipped her jeans. I had it easier, wearing just a skirt. I was too mesmerized to move. I watched Jane as she wiggled her jeans to her knees, her purple the quickly followed and I instantly grew aroused and excited but also a little embarrassed. Her ass shined like a diamond to me. It was perfect, round-shaped, and toned. Her tan lines made her butt stick out even more. It made me feel a little embarrassed but my eyes seemed to be locked on her ass until I shook my head, trying to clear the thought. I didn’t want Jane sensing that I was staring at so I quickly acted. Jane was standing inches from the urinal and I copied her. I quickly took the stall next to her and pulled my white and black panties to my knees and lifted my skirt far above my waist. To me, the urinal seemed to be an extremely small target. It was about waist level, causing me to have to arch my back a bit to position myself better. Luckily for me, I had a little experience peeing while standing, I had done it a few times at my house and while hunting but I was certainly no expert. I was too excited to pee right away as I stood in front of the urinal, trying to relax my bladder. As I did this, I continued to glance over at Jane who was trying to relax her bladder as well. I could still see Jane’s ass from the side but her shirt and hand blocked her front side from me. She laughed as a small squirt of pee exploded from her but missed the urinal, hitting the floor and her jeans. She quickly adjusted herself as the stream flowed out from her and into the urinal. Hearing the pitter-patter of her stream hitting the urinal relaxed me even more and soon I began to pee. It started with a small spurt which was simultaneously followed by a stream of yellow gold. Unlike Jane, I managed to stay clean and make it into the urinal. Jane finished up before me but seconds later, my stream died down and dribbled onto the floor and a little on my panties and shoes. Jane smiled at me as she pulled her thong and jeans back up, facing away from me. I did the same, pulling my panties back up and adjusting my skirt. I could feel my panties absorb my sex. The whole experience had made me aroused more than ever. It felt like we had been in the bathroom forever but we quickly left to find Alyssa who was smiling outside the bathroom, exclaiming that we were quick. We quickly got as far away from the bathroom as we could and returned to shopping. Later, Jane refused my money but accepted the favor that I pay for her ice cream.
It was a really fun experience. The both of us had a great time and I certainly don’t think I would have been able to do it without the help of Jane, even if she didn’t even know she had been helping me!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"