View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 12:08 PM   #167
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: TIME DARE!

Princess,
This dare is made up by using the following formulas. The dare is all center around numbers. Those numbers will be what you must use in carrying out this dare. The higher those numbers add up. The higher that challenge and creativity will be placed on you.

You will add all the numbers together from 1-3.
You will next match that number to each section of what is required from you in this dare.
You will next have to do the highest number backwards to the first number that is listed.
You will next have to perform that many edges that you match too. You will divided that number by two to come up with that required number for edges. Example if it is 12 then you will have to perform 6 edges at that location or place.
You will next have to masturbate and orgasm that many times divided by two.
1. You will first write down the day, that you are going to perform this dare. Example, if you do this dare on Sunday, that would be number 1. (If you do this dare on Sunday or Monday, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
2. You will next write down the month, in which you perform this dare. Example, June will be number 6.
3. You will next write down the time in which you start the dare. Example, if you start it at 7pm, then you will use the number 7. (If you start this dare at 1 or 2, then you must add the number 6 to it.)
4. You will next write down and number every room in your house.
1. Your bedroom, 2. Your family room, 3. Bathroom, 4. Sister room, 5. Kitchen, 6. Brother room, 7. Dining room, 8. Parents bedroom, 9. Your car, 10. The Mall, 11. The Park, 12. Grocery store, 13. Your back yard. Add any other room that I may have left out at your house.
5. You will next write down and number all your toys and your mother's rabbit vibrator. 1. 11" dildo, 2. Vibrating egg, 3. Toothbrush, 4. Hairbrush, 5. Shoe laces, 6. Toothpaste, 7. Double side dildo, 8. Pegs, 9. Rabbit viberator , 10. Alligator clamps.
6. You will next write down and number the following.
1. Setups, 2. Squats, 3. Push ups, 4. Jumping Jacks.
7. You will next write down and number the following outfits.
1. Black mini skirt, 2. Red mini skirt, 3. White mini skirt, 4. White tight blouse, 5. White loose blouse, 6. Short top showing your belly button. 7. Red blouse, 8. Your choice in outfit.

This dare is made to bring out that very challenging side of you along with pushing you. It will also be bring out that very exciting side of you as well.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus