View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #14
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Part 14

*Jennifer now just as horny as the other two jumps onto the bed. Emma steps aside for a moment as Jennifer removes the condom*
Jennifer: I wanna taste your juice
*Jennifer places her lips around Chris's cock. Chris was glad of it since was quite unselfish with Emma to let her orgasm. He just sat back as Jennifer blowed him. She moved faster, trying to fit as much of Chris's huge cock in her mouth. Emma rubbed herself as she was still very turned on.*
Chris: Oh god yes
*Jennifer began moving her tongue in too, licking the tip of Chris's penis. Chris was beginning to climax, this was a blowjob like no other. Jennifer had giving him ones before but this blew his mind and soon enough he blew his load too.*
Jennifer: Mmm lovely monkey juice
*Jennifer lets the cum sit in her mouth for a moment, to take in the taste and then bit by bit began swallowing it.*
Chris: I'm glad you like it babe
*Although Chris has just cum, he was still hard and very horny*
Jennifer: How about we make this proper threesome
*Emma joined the others*
Jennifer: Okay lie down babe
*Chris lay down flat on his back with hands behind head*
Jennifer: Okay here is another one
*Jennifer puts another condom on Chris's dick*
Jennifer: You know what this means babe
Chris: Oh yes
*Jennifer then sits on top of Chris's cock and begins grinding her way up and down*
Jennifer: Come here Emma
Emma: Okay
*Jennifer whispers something Emma's ear. Both girls giggle*
Emma: No I couldn't
Jennifer: Go on I bet he'll enjoy it
*Emma moves over to Chris's face and sits on it*
Chris: Wow
Emma: Go on lick it bitch
Jennifer: Oh you go girl, tell him who's boss
Chris: I like a girl who knows what they want
*Chris begins licking Emma's shaved wet pussy. Just like before Emma was enjoying it. Jennifer was determined to climax before Chris came again. She was touching herself all over and Chris too, while also bringing up the pace at which she was fucking Chris*
Jennifer: Oh yes baby, more
*Jennifer sped up even more. Emma was now teasing Chris with her pussy, move it further away making Chris come for it and then when he would sit up for it. She would just sit on him again pushing him back down. Their was lots of activity going on at once. Chris now so turned on by the whole thing, came before Jennifer could orgasm. Jennifer wasn't too worried since she remembered that Emma still had part of the deal still to do*
Jennifer: Okay now Emma you remember the deal, you've got lick me out
*Chris continued licking Emma, while she lay across his body over to Jennifer's also very wet pussy. Jennifer was now fairly tired from the whole thing lay back and enjoyed Emma's moist tongue slober over her pussy. Chris couldn't believe his luck, he had two gorgeous girls lying naked across his body. He was in seventh heaven, he was now soft but was enjoying pleasuring Emma.*
Jennifer: Mmm thats very nice
*The other now too busy too talk. Emma would occasionally mumble "mmm".*
Jennifer: Come on girl deeper
*Emma tried her best to get as deep as she could. She was so overwhelmed by the whole thing. She had never been pleasured whilst being pleasured and she was enjoying every minute, she wanted the feeling to last forever. Jennifer began panting and then suddenly she came all over Emma's face. Emma didn't have much time to think about as she began panting too and then orgasmed once more, this felt even more intense then the one before*
Emma: Wow that was crazy
*Everyone then just lay out on the bed for the next couple minutes. Enjoying their bodies rubbing off one another. Jennifer then once clarity of mind looked at the clock*
Jennifer: Oh fuck it's half ten, we best get dressed your parents are gonna be home soon babe
*Everyone then got up and got dressed. They went into the sitting room and watched tv for ten minutes. Jennifer and Emma then headed off home. The talked about the experience while walking home*
Jennifer: So what did you think?
Emma: That
Emma: Was
Emma: Awesome
Jennifer: He he, i think you enjoyed a bit too much but be careful, it's very easy to get emotions confused with just pure sexual enjoyment
Emma: Okay I will
Jennifer: Yeah and Chris enjoyed it
Emma: You think so?
Jennifer: He's a guy, of cours he did
Jennifer: Also when I told him either way that it would involve having sex with you and knowing I was okay with it.
Jennifer: He seemed pretty excited about it.
Emma: Really?
Jennifer: Yeah, he was like a little kid yesterday
Emma: Wow
Jennifer: He wanted to make sure you enjoyed it since it was your first and did you?
Emma: Totally
Jennifer: Glad to hear it
*They arrive at Emma's house*
Jennifer: Well i'll see you in school tomorrow
Emma: Yeah of course
Jennifer: And get plenty of sleep, I think you need it after that
Emma: Ha ha yeah you too
Jennifer: Bye
Emma: Bye

To Be Continued

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)