Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:42 PM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - Camera on (continued 1)

[Fantage]Do number 3 do number three!

"Hang on!" Justine replied. "That many chips just to see us caress our..."
"I'm game for it. It seems that user really wants it."
"Well... ok."
"I'll start you..."

Pinky pushed Justine on her back and grabbed her panties. Somewhat surprised, Justine closed her legs so her friend couldn't pull.

"Relax..."
"Sorry..."

Pinky pulled them apart gently, caressing Justine's ankles, before reaching again for her panties. Justine slightly raised her ass from the covers and the panties came off, erotically pulled. From this angle, the viewers could only get a side view of Justine's exposed bottom.

[Fantage] So hot!
[JupiterXXX] What exquisite grace!

Pinky turned Justine around, exposing her full buttocks to the internet audience, then flipped her completely so she lay on her front. She put both hands on Justine's ass and started kneading her cheeks. Justine gently moaned from the caress, stimulated in a way she hadn't expected to enjoy.

"Isn't this nice?"
"uh-huh."

Pinky checked the screen to see the messages while she massaged Justine's ass.

[HunterGames] She seems to love it.
[Jumanji4X] Can we get a better shoot of her assss?

Pinky smiled at the comments. She gently flipped Justine sideways so the camera could capture her roundness better, and then she kept kneading.

"Are you good?" Pinky asked her partner.
"Oh yes... very much so."
"Good. Great... you have the best butt in the world..."

She kept fondling it for another minute and then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Justine asked.

Pinky was already removing her underwear, and she didn't mind doing it straight in front of the camera, which captured the crease of her shaved sex. She laid down on the bed, pushing Justine off, granting the audience full view of her firm ass (not that Justine realized it).

"Massage mine."
"Ok."

Justine did as she was told, although Pinky had to move her around so she would not block the camera. It was at that moment that Justine became self-conscious, but Pinky reassured her.

"You are so beautiful. I'd die for a body like yours."
"You're beautiful too," Justine replied, unsure what else to say.
"Thank you."

Justine's hands were warm, and she wasn't finding it awkward massaging another woman's behind. In a sense, it bothered her less to do so than it had with her daughter in the bathroom, just the night before. And Pinky was clearly enjoying the massage.

However, even though it was very appreciative of the effort, the internet crowd wanted more.

[babytbdlgir] U needz to sex 2get her
[SexyCam333] We need 2 C sum pussy!

"The natives are getting restless... are you willing to do more?" Pinky asked.

Of course, she already knew the answer, but it was polite to ask.