View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 05:08 PM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I would rather have the first one, which enhances my peeping. I really don't like the idea of having someone watch me, but apparently my mind thinks it would be super-hot to peep on someone else... I'm weird.

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

I would rather have the portal function... I wouldn't really have any use for human pets or pet-humans, unless I planned to take over the world... Currently, I have no such plans.

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I would rather be in the month-long festival of orgies. Being used would get me off so much more than being able to use whoever whenever I wanted.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote