View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 07:16 PM   #5
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

First
-4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)
-I would make each of them my Dom and they give me tasks which I have to do but I wont know when they are watching so it would be easier for them to catch me doing something wrong

Third: (males only)
-Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)
-turning people into pets would be funny

Fourth:
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.
-The fact I will be dominated like this turns me on
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote