View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Default GetDare Nursery *The Full-Functioning Version*

Sorry this has taken so long! Earlier, I had asked diaper06 (formerly diaperboy06) if I could remake this idea into a full version of the getDare Nursery. The previous thread was only one of an idea hatchling, so all credit for the idea goes to him. Anyways, let's get the roles stated.

You can choose to be a baby, a caregiver, or both!
Babies
~
As Babies in the getDare Nursery, you are the lowest roles here. Your tasks will include special tasks that resemble medical tasks, orgasm denial watersports and scat (in the diaper).

To move up to the next role, you must accumulate 1000 points.

Toddlers
~
Toddlers in the nursery are the role right after the babies. Tasks for toddlers will include special tasks with gender exploration (crossdressing, edging, etc. [basically self-exploration]) and odd lubes (toothpaste, icy-hot, etc.).
To move up to the next role you must accumulate another 500 points.

For both the Baby and Toddler Roles, you should expect dares with diapers, watersports, scat and ageplay.

Pre-Teens
~
Pre-teens will be expected to do more sexual tasks considering their advanced explorative natures and are soon gonna be moving out of the nursery. Special tasks will include edging, orgasm control, anal and other sexually explicit types of dares.

Once you make another 500 points, you graduate from the Nursery.

All roles must write reports for their tasks!

Caregivers
~
Caregivers are the ones to give tasks for the residents of the nursery. Caregivers can choose to give tasks to a specific role section, but it is preferred that you try to give one for all.

~

Starter Tasks
Since everyone will be starting as babies, I'll go ahead and put up some continuous tasks or one-time tasks for you to do to;

5 pts - Sleep with a stuffed animal in your hands (or around your face, however is comfortable. [Continuous, repeat as wanted]
10 pts - Wear a diaper and wet it. [Only redeem 5 times for points]
25 pts - Wear a diaper and mess it. [Only redeem 2 times for points]
100 pts - Drink out of a baby bottle and nothing but it for the whole day. [Only redeem 2 times for points]
10 pts - Wear a wet diaper on your head for 30 minutes. [Redeem as many times as you want]
10 pts - Take a deep inhale of one of your dirty diapers (wet and messy). [Redeem 10 times]
200 pts - Spend a week without touching your sexual bits (unless for changing or cleaning (must go the full week). [Redeem only once]

And that should be about it. Hope to see a lot of people joining in and having fun. I'll be in here as a caregiver and a baby!

Template for Signature!
I'm a [insert role here] at the GetDare Nursery with ?/1000 points!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.

Last edited by PlagueBringer; 04-18-2016 at 02:10 PM.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote