View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #50
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Download qustodio onto your computer. Now set the harshest parental controls you seem acceptable (nothing for over 18s as a minimum). Then go onto random.org and get a random pasword between 1000000 and 9999999. Change your password to this and write it down on a piece of paper. You should also have an uninstall code. This should come either by email or will be on the website itself. Write this down on the paper as well. Now if it came by email delete it. You are to take a picture of this paper and upload it to emlalock.com This will be for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 2 months (your choice. Now shred that paper and log yourself off qustodio. Now you will have parental controls on your computer and no way of removing them until your picture is released back to you.

Of course do this at your own risk but if you're brave enough to take it on I'll do a dare for you as well

I'm allowing for parental control to be added to my laptop or my phone (or both )
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 04-18-2016 at 08:54 AM.
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote