View Single Post
Old 04-16-2016, 03:00 PM   #10
corsa198
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkii View Post
Done today
i took a longer walk today. Before i went out i drank as much as i could and sliped into my light jeans. I walked till i really needed to pee and was near a toilet and started „leaking“ for 2 seconds but trying to let out as less as possible.
In the end there was a spot between my legs and a little bit on the side of my legs. But when i was standing straight it wasnt too obviously yet. So i rushed into into the toilets got into a stall pulled down my pants and as you wished pissed through my panties.
They were made out of quite thin material so not too much could get soaked in
i wiggled my butt and waited a bit so a few pissdrops bould get out before i stood up and pulled up my pants.

It wasnt really visible … but just to know i walk around in pissed pants was kinda really weird and i felt like everyone was watching when i got out …
i walked home like this with a cold wet feeling around my pussy at all times.
I caught 2 guys looking onto my crotch and they MAYBE noticed?! I dunno they smiled …
i tried to rush from them away as fast as i could. I felt exposed since i was in public with the wet feeling. Not much else happened on the walk home except me looking like a paranoid girl looking all around. The walk took around 20 minutes. At home i changed my clothings and cleaned myself up.
Great! Thanks for doing my dare.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to corsa198 for this post: