View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #26
AlienStella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
I want you to deep throat the replica of your boyfriend, put your ben wa in your pussy, and thrusting your long dildo in your only remaining hole. Do this untill you can get yourself to orgasm. If you can't do it within an hour, you can stop. Leave your curtains open, but you can do it where you can't see out the window.

I sure would like it if you were visible though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
You don't think? What an excuse. Do my dare with something that will. And you will be in front of your window. With your nipple clamps on.
Just finished doing this dare--in front of the open windows D:

Nipples clamps on, I slid in the ben wa balls, then my smaller vibrator into my ass, and deep-throated the dildo with one hand, the other on my clit, and kinda just bounced up and down (I was on my knees) until I came--it took a while, but everything felt so nice---I only wish at least one had been an actual cock *sigh* some people definitely passed by window this time, two college-age looking dudes and I got so embarrassed but neither of them looked in i came a little after that ;]
extended dares, pain, humiliation, wedgies
soft limits:
public, anal, mild exposure
hard limits:
friends/family, video, messy, scat/pee, exposure
== Results from http://bdsmtest.org/ ==
94% Rope Bunny, 91% Brat, 88% Submissive, 80% Switch, 74% Exhibitionist, 65% Experimentalist
AlienStella is offline   Reply With Quote