View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 10:44 AM   #2
Nikkii

Quote:
I dare you to enter a public male toilet, wait till you think it's empty and go in , enter a private toilet room , lock the door and get totally naked and masturbate for one minute . After that I want you to put under the door a piece of paper saying :
Dare Free blowjob from a naked girl inside

You unlock the door , keep masturbating while siting on the toilet and wait till someone actually goes in and suck his cock to completion
done this thursday
i thought about where i could do this the best without the risk of a little boy or a kid walking into me. So i choose a public toilet near a park at night and also not to far away from my place. I walked there annd sat down on a bench in sight of the toilet and waited till i was sure it was empty inside.

I slipped into the male toilet and went into the last stall, locked it and stripped completly. I put the clothings onto the toiletlid and sat down on it. Starting a timer on my mobile phone for one minute and started to finger my pussy.when the time was up i got my prepared paper out and placed it infront of the stall door and kept the door unlocked. Till then still noone entered so i continued masturbating and waited. After about 5 minutes of masturbating someone entered tok a piss while i was meters away from him completly nude masturbating and on the edge. But he left without noticing me or the paper (or he wasnt interested in a free blowjob ;D ).

Another 5 to 10 minutes past till someone else entered. He also took a piss on the urinals but closer than the last guy. Be basicly was infront of my door. After he was done he suddenly said „what ?“ and then the door slowly opened and he had a good look onto me with a smile. He asked me if i was for real, while i was sitting on the toilet completly nude with my hands covered in pussy juice. I said „yes sir, a free blowjob if you want one“. Well he was up to it. So he entered the stall and we locked us in. He then stood over the toilet while i went down on my knees ready to suck his dick. But he wanted to play with my tits first for a few seconds before he opened his pants and free his penis. The guy himself was quite ok looking, his penis was quite sweaty... but i wanted to please him so i gave my best licked his balls and sucked his cook till he nearly was cumming. Than he pulled out and sprayed all over my face. I thanked him and licked him clean and he left me alone with face covered in cum and nude. When he was gone i went to the basin and cleaned my face and spit out since his cum tasted terrible … got cleaned up as good as possible and then i got my clothings from the toilet (wasnt afraid of getting caught at the basin since it was pretty late already and only took a minute). So i got dressed and walked home.
At home i noticed that i completly forgot to clean up 1 spray of cum which landed in my hair, but i bet the few people i saw on the walk didnt noticed it was cum anyways ;D

hope you like my first reports (whoever reads this :3 )

Last edited by Nikkii; 04-11-2016 at 05:58 AM.
Nikkii is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Nikkii for this post: