Thread: Dare Mod Battle
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 09:14 PM   #1
jipperxl

Default Dare Mod Battle

Here's a fun one to play. I've played it a few times and it's a good time for both players:

Challenge Version
Each player makes their own dare with 3 rules/tasks and share with each other. Play 5 matches of Battleship. Each match win lets you modify the other player’s rule/task. Each win over 3 lets you add a rule/task to the other player. After playing, each player modifies the rules/tasks of the other player and gives extra rules/tasks, if any.

Loser / Winner Version (For "Loser has to..." threads)
Winner and loser make their own dare with 3 rules/tasks and share with each other. Play 5 matches of Battleship. Each match win lets you modify the other player’s rule/task. Each win over 3 lets you add a rule/task to the other player. Winner automatically gives the loser 2 additional rules/tasks. After playing, each player modifies the rules/tasks of the other player and gives extra rules/tasks, if any.

Battleship can be played on this website: Battleship.
A different game can be used if you want.

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 03-13-2016 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Making the text shorter
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote