View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 10:58 AM   #5
thatgirlhypno

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
A simple one for you.

Make sure you need to pee before you go to the gym then complete your full workout whilst desperate for a pee.

After your workout, then sit through either your steam room or sauna session before getting ready to shower.

Just before you shower, you should pee in the shower before turning the water on. More daring would be to have an accident between the sauna/steam room and shower in some of your clothes.
Alright, so I did this last night... Friday night at the gym was pretty quite, but there was one other girl in the sauna with me. I drank a whole water bottle during AND another before my workout, and than another full one in the sauna. So I reallllly needed to go by the time I got to the showers. I checked all nine showers to make sure nobody was on there, and then went to the furthest one from the door. I waited a good two minutes until I was sure nobody was near by to hear me, and then I stood over the drain and peed. I felt very dirty, and it was pretty humiliating peeing in the public shower. I was very nervous that people heard me. After I simply showered as normally and went back to my dorm. Thanks for this !

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thatgirlhypno for this post: