View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 05:15 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

A long while ago I failed when my wife bet me I couldn't complete sexdemons anal hell dare. Today her and her/our friend who we kinda swing with were joking about it and how much of a wuss I was. Anyway I bet them they couldn't do it and things went back and forth until we came to the agreement that if I complete anal reform without any re rolls or cheating my wife would the have to do anal hell (she enjoys anal but ass to mouth is a limit!) if she completes it with no changes etc our friend would also have to attempt it (she dislikes anal!) if my wife failed anal hell our friend could complete anal heaven. If our friend fails either of them she has to do anal reform.

I've completed this and my wife is currently in anal hell as I write up how my reform went.

Naked

No punishment

Bent over the sofa I put a lot of lube on 2 fingers and slowly worked them around my anus 3 times. It was the most relaxing anal task I've ever done

Now on my back on the floor I slowly inserted one finger

I had nothing to do with dildo

On my back again this was humiliating I had to press the tip of the 8 inch dildo to my hole and say please no before slowly inserting it all the way in and holding for 10 seconds 10 times. The feeling going in was nice but I was so humiliated and the girls were really laughing At me

All the way in half way out at 50bpm bent over bed

Same again but on hands and knees

1 ice cube...not nice!

All the way in half way out on all 4's at 58bpm felt my self getting close to Cumming and my dick was practically pouring Precum

Sat on the dildo omg that felt weird painful yet right on the edge of pleasure. Had to spanl my dickhead with a belt, it really stung!

Edged once it took less than a minute

Drilled with it fully inserted at 126bpm omg that felt weird. It was hard to keep a hold of the dildo so I went as fast as o could but it was slower than the beat

Bent over sofa all the way in most way out at 69bpm so hard not to cum

Toothpaste on dick...did noting for me

All the way in halfway out at 80bpm on my back

Bent over sofa I fucked myself at 92bpm and came very quickly and messily while rubbing my dick on the sofa!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote