View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 10:44 PM   #221
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

While I will no doubt be an eager contributor to future adventures I want to provide a post in signing off my time as Andrea's temporary Sir. It has been such a pleasure and as a present to you both I want to make this suggestion.

Part of my actions and preferences in the last few days have had a single motive, and that is to help show you both that it is completely possible for Andrea to wear her crotch chain as daily wear. You notice that every task included it and I was very pleased to read that although todays day challenge did not go ahead, Andrea was still wearing it when she went to work in the morning.

I have had quite a lot of experience in the past (as I have mentioned before) with long term wear of crotch ropes. Your use of a chain on her takes it one step further, but the only complaints Andrea has given me about the chain in posts during the tasks etc relate to how much it stimulates her clit when she moves, which in fact is what you want to occur. There have been no complaints of any kind of discomfort per se. This would lead me to conclude that she could wear it daily or at least as a regular addition to her clothing.

I strongly advocate this as a course of action in future. It:

* ensures Andrea is reminded of your control with every movement via her clit
* keeps her stimulated, which increases her torment
* provides a means for her to edge hands free at any time including in public
* acts as a chastity belt prohibiting entrance to her pussy without your presence
* provides an attachment point for anything you wish to use on her
* provides a handle for you to take hold of her at any time
* and finally provides a tethering point should you want your possession to stay in one place
*.. and finally it particularly stimulates her clit when she kneels and bends forward to suck your cock. What better reminder could she have that this is her role as your slave?

Anyway - something for you both to consider..

Cheers and thanks,
OhPleaseSir
The following user says Thank You to OhPleaseSir for this post: