Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 03:12 PM   #250
FLCL

Thank you everyone for your comments. I really appreciate it!

Chapter 45.1

Lindsay grabbed my wrist again and began leading me through the woods, but this time I was completely naked. I kept glancing back and watching the small clearing with my clothing in the middle getting further and further away, until it was completely hidden behind the trees. At this point I didn't even know where we were or where we were headed. Did Lindsay know where she was taking me? Did she know how to get back to the clearing? What if someone else found my clothes and took them? What if it got dark and she couldn't find her way back? I looked at Lindsay for some hint but that impenetrable stern look had returned.

As I looked ahead of us, I started to see small structures become visible through the trees. "Lindsay, there's something up ahead," I warned. But Lindsay didn't respond to me. She just kept pulling me towards it. As we got closer, I could tell that the structures in the distance were rectangular mud huts. All of the sudden we were stepping out of the forest onto a wider, beaten path, headed straight towards the mud huts. "Lindsay! Someone could see us!" I cried with panic. She continued to ignore my words, dragging me by my wrist toward the mud hut village. I imagined she was taking me to some abandoned ruins.

Then suddenly from the woods beside us, I heard a girl's voice yell, "Halt!" Lindsay stopped dead. I threw my hands in front of my penis and whipped my head around to look in the direction the voice came from. There, a girl was emerging from the woods. She looked to be a couple of years older than Lindsay. She was wearing tan cargo pants and an olive short-sleeved shirt. She had big breasts and straight, short blond hair. She was carrying a bow and arrows over her shoulder. "Who's there?" she asked us.

"Uh, ah, I'm sorry. No, we're sorry! Um, we were just-" I stammered, trying desperately to hide my nudity by covering my mostly erect penis with my hands and folding my shoulders forward.

"It's Lindsay," Lindsay answered her, cutting off my awkward apology and causing me endless confusion.

"Oh Lindsay!" the other girl cheered, "You've been gone a while. I see you've finally brought yourself a slave. Congratulations!"

"Um, Lindsay, what's-" I started. "Quiet slave!" the mysterious girl shouted. "Never interrupt your superiors!"

I just stared at Lindsay sheepishly, my shoulders hunched, still covering my penis. "Thank you Jean," Lindsay said to the girl, "this one still needs some work."

"I can see that," said Jean. "Well, you know the rules. You need to take him into town and get him initiated. I recommend you make him crawl the rest of the way. Teach him some humility."

Lindsay turned to me, "You heard her slave. On your hands and knees!"

I glanced at Jean. She was giving me an intense glare. I knew she was two seconds from throwing me on the ground. I looked at Lindsay's feet, said "Yes my Queen," and lowered myself onto my hands and knees. I felt so exposed and vulnerable after taking my hands off my penis and assuming that position. Lindsay pushed me, pressing hard on my butthole with the toe of her shoe, and ordered me to start crawling.

I began crawling toward the village. My hands and knees pressed into the cool, soft dirt. As I crawled, I wondered what the hell was going on. What was this place? How did Lindsay know about it? I heard Lindsay say goodbye to Jean behind me as I continued to crawl. My hands and knees were becoming caked with dirt. I was dirty and naked and confused. I was completely vulnerable and my dick was fully hard. I felt so owned.

"Crawl faster!" Lindsay yelled.

I began to crawl as fast as I could, making me feel even more ridiculous. Every so often my knee would land on a rock or a tree root and cause a shooting pain that I couldn't suppress. "Ow. Ow!" I whined. As I got closer to the village, I could see that there were more girls in the town. Two of them noticed me approaching. They stood at the edge of the village and watched me crawl towards them with big smiles on their faces. They were very pretty and looked to be about Lindsay's age. I wondered what they were saying as they stared at me and laughed back and forth. When I reached the edge of the village I stopped, right in front of the two girls. There I was, completely naked, on my hands and knees, in front of two beautiful strangers. Of course, my dick was still rock solid.

"Lindsay," one of the girls called to my Queen, "is this your little slave boy?"

"It is!" Lindsay answered happily.

"Nice catch," the other girl applauded, "look at that dick hanging. He's gonna be fun for you to break in!"

"Thanks," Lindsay said, "I'm pretty excited about it." Then she pushed my taint with the toe of her shoe. "Enough lollygagging. Crawl to that big hut at the other side of the village," she ordered me, pointing the way. "I'll see you later girls," she said to the two girls.

"See ya later!"