View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:41 PM   #15
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I reread your post a while back. You were at a bonfire with a group of your friends. You said it often occurred that your games often ended with all of you naked. The question is, what is the furthest anyone at these parties has gone sexually? Describe some of the things that have taken place then describe the most sexual act you have done in such a setting.
We tend to not get "too sexual", it is one of the rules we often make clear. If the whole group finds a certain dare to be "too sexual" we tend to shoot it down and make the darer think of a new one. One of our rules is, touching (genitals) is allowed but oral and legit sex is not. On that note, the furthest, most sexual dare I have witnessed at a party is watching one of my friends have their nipples sucked by another girl. It was actually a little arousing, I'm not going to lie. Otherwise, the furthest we usually get before the dares begin to cross the "too sexual" line is touching. The worst it will get is touching genitals for about ten seconds or so but nothing longer, no rubbing or no stroking unless the victim chooses to do so. Most of the dares consist of a sexual tease or dance, kissing, eating food off someone, or stripping one another. I have experienced most of it. I have kissed nearly everyone of my friends whether they are male or female, given lap dances (not very good), twerked (not very good), stripped by others, ate food from breasts, bellies, feet, asses, and sometimes crotches though they are clothed. The most sexual thing I have done is probably having to kiss my friend Sammie's body. I know there is a certain term used for it but I had to kiss my way down her body, starting with her lips and working my way down to gently kiss her neck, breasts, belly, etc all the way down to her panties where I stopped. The most embarrassing thing I have done is certainly to be spanked by a friend in front of the entire group. Words can not describe how embarrassing that is!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"