View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

1. Age? 16

2. Gender? Male

3. Country? UK

4. Are you in a relationship? Currently, no.

5. When did you last masturbate? This morning, before I got up.

6. How? Did you use something, or was it just hands? Just hand.

7. What did you fantasize about? Memories.

8. How often do you masturbate? 1-5 times a day.

9. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the opposite sex? Over webcam, never in real life.

10. Have you ever masturbated together with a person of the same sex? Yeah, as a younger, more curious person.

11. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? - If yes, where? Toilets, bus, street, park, woods, cinema...

12. Where is your favorite place to masturbate? Public toilets.

13. Have you ever filmed yourself while masturbating? Yeah, many times, for people who asked.

14. Have you ever been caught masturbating? - If yes, by whom? Nope.

15. Do you talk about masturbation with your friends? Sometimes, only my online friends, though.

16. Do you think that masturbation some times can be better than "real sex"? Never had it; couldn't say.

17. How old were you when you first masturbated to orgasm? Around 11 or 12.

18. Have your ever heard someone (neighbor, sister, brother etc.) masturbate? - If yes, did it turn you on? Yeah, a girl masturbating during PE at school. We were doing swimming, and she was in the cubicle next to me. She was being quiet, but I was putting my socks on and so had my head resting against the wall. XD And of course it turned me on.

19. Do you some times have cybersex when masturbating? Rarely, but it has happened.

20. Does answering this truth make you want to masturbate soon? A tad.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote