View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 05:54 AM   #18
Thedirtyboyslut

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing?
Well, I used to watch a lot of TV when I was younger and lots of the shows I watch had comedic cross dressing so pretty young. But as a fetish, probably about 16 :P

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing?
It was late in to my teens, about 19. Before that I didn't have such free access to panties as I had at 19+.

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.)
My girlfriend. She was 19, same as me. Her size? I dunno but they fit me!

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it?
Well, its a really long story but I'll give the short version. When I was about 15 I got access to the internet, I was very sexually active at a young age, so I ended up finding chatrooms. In the chatrooms were guys, all wanting to chat with girls (there wasn't that many) so I decided to pretend to be a girl so I can get myself off on the conversation. The more I did it the more I enjoyed being and prenting to be a girl. I finally found out men like that too so it grew from there hehe

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have)
About 7 years :P wow, that's long now that I think about it

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done?
I'd have to say, get dressed up fully and go in to town. Seeing guts staring at me was amazing. It was a small town as well so I was always nearly found out

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear?
Underwear! All the underwear, socks, Garter belts. All those accessories. I love dressing up but its the panties I enjoy the most :$

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes?
Well, most of my things I've gotten my exgirlfriends. The only things I really buy are sex toys and sex outfits. Cuffs, collars, plugs etc but sometimes I do buy some nice panties to cheer me up

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6)
It does overlap but I'd love to do more public stuff!

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy?
Hmmm, that's a toughie. I'd have to say being taken for a week to a house with a Daddy or Mistress and be their sissy sex slave for the entire week. Sleep in a cage, plugged, having constant parties where I get to show off, waitress and be used in all manners of ways. And id actually want that to happen!

11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details
Yes! I'd love someone to help or talk to, chat, be friendly and all that hehe
Thedirtyboyslut is offline   Reply With Quote