View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 10:16 AM   #52
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSarah View Post
Not sure how you will be with this one as it is during the day and dependent on whether you use public transport.

Dress in relatively short skirt and no panties. Prior to going out edge - your pussy should be nice and wet as possible.

When you board a bus or train and sit down, arrange your skirt so that you are sitting bare assed on the seat. Depending on the circumstances you may try to touch your clit as you travel, either under or over your clothes. At your destination get up leaving your wet patch on the seat for others to see.
When i was in the bus i went to the last row. The bus was almost empty, so i decided to sat in the middle of the last row. So I sat in front of the passage. I sat on my bare ass with cheeks spread so i was sitting with more or less open pussy on the seat. When the bus started driving i started rubbing my clit. I came after i had edged two times. Then i left the bus. I saw that the bus driver had a mirror to look to the exit. I was shocked but it turned me on again that he maybe saw me masturbating. The seat was very wet (like if you would pour out a water bottle on it. I changed my seat, so i was sitting in another row and driving backwards, so i could saw the wet seat at everytime. after 2 minutes three girls came to the last row. I think they were about 14-15 years old. When they noticed the wet seat one of them said that it was cum.

i think thats very weird... 14-15 year old girls think about cum...

But nice dare! Thank you!
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote