View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #94
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Here's another school dare for you. Put your egg in your pussy and turn it on low before leaving in the morning. Take your double dildo with you. Around the middle of the day, go to the bathroom.
While in the bathroom, remove all of your clothes. Sit on the toilet and start sucking on the dildo. Keep doing this until you can get all but 2 inches of it down your throat. You'll need that space to grab it, after all.
Once that's done, move on to your ass. Keep fucking yourself until you can take all but 2 inches in your ass as well. Once you're done with that, redress (without your panties) and go back to class. On the way back, leave your panties somewhere very visible so someone else will find them later.
Thank you for your dare, it was a great and fun experience and I hope you enjoy my report!
After taking a shower in the morning, I dressed for school. It was the first day back from Christmas break and I was certainly not looking forward to going back. To make the day a little less miserable, I had decided to spice it up by doing this dare. I dressed in skinny jeans, a tight light blue tank top, and an Under Armour hoodie. I had opted not to wear a bra since I really didn’t need one and they are quite uncomfortable, just ask any girl. I did wear a pair of red panties embroidered in blue along with the waistband that was blue as well and contained a cute little blue bow in the center. The tank top showed off my breasts quite nicely but the hoodie prevented me from showing them off. After getting dressed. I slid my jeans and panties down to my knees and gave my vibrating egg a few licks to get it nice and wet before slowly working it inside me after turning it on the lowest setting. Even on the lowest setting, the egg provided pleasure, making my pussy wet quite easily. Next, I tucked the double-ended dildo in my purse. After eating breakfast, it was off to school. Just walking into school knowing I had a dildo stuffed in my purse really turned me on and made me feel quite naughty. It wasn’t the first time I had gone to school with the egg but even the thought of being wet and horny at school was a great turn-on!
Being the first day back from vacation, the classes felt like they dragged on forever. None of the teachers seemed to be real ambitious either, which I was certainly not gonna complain about. The classes were boring and my mind was trapped on one thing. All it thought about was this dare. I was hornier than ever with the vibrating egg operating for near 4 hours now and I couldn’t wait for the dildo to stretch my tight ass.

Lunch arrived. I found this to be the perfect time to do this since it was the longest time I would have and no one would be suspicious due to spending longer than normal in the bathroom. The only possible problem that made me a little nervous was the fact that the “traffic” in the bathrooms is always higher during lunch. Nevertheless, my excitement masked my nerves. After finishing the school’s typical, crappy lunch, I made my way over to the women’s restroom, my purse in hand. I entered the bathroom, pleased to find it silent and empty. The bathroom was small. There was a wall near the entrance that blocked the view of the stalls, the three sinks were the only things in view from the entrance which I liked. I took the last stall, furthest from the door as it was also the largest stall. I was extremely excited, my pussy dripping wet and my heart pounding like crazy and I had not even begun yet. I closed the toilet lid and took a seat on the closed lid, setting my purse on the floor next to the toilet. I began by removing my sweatshirt and tank top until my breasts sat freely, exposed to the cold air in the bathroom. Next, I stood up and removed both my jeans and panties, setting all my clothes in the corner of the stall. Now I stood naked in the cold air. It was an indescribable feeling, standing there naked, in a school bathroom. It made me feel naughty which caused me to become even more horny than I already was. At any point, a teacher or student could enter the bathroom. They would be able to see my clothes tucked in the corner from beneath the stall and could imply that I was naked. It was a great turn-on to just think about. I removed the dildo, holding the heavy rubber object in my hand, admiring it before slowly shoving the dry dildo into my mouth. I worked my tongue around it to make it nice and wet before beginning to attempt to deepthroat it. The dildo was 12 inches long and I didn’t really have much experience with deepthroating nor did I practice a lot. My gag reflexes were quite strong as well. My first attempt failed badly, only getting about 6 or 7 inches down before my gag reflexes kicked in. I was turned on more than ever as the sounds of my sucking and gagging echoed the silent bathroom. Determined, I tried again, giving it one big thrust. Again, I did not get ten inches down but I had got it down further than last time, I’d say about 8 inches. My throat already hurt and it only had been two thrusts. I was determined to get it but after a few more times, I gave up for the time being. My throat actually was quite sore and I didn’t want to run out of time. Instead, I switched to my ass. I didn’t need lube since the dildo was already covered in a thick coat of saliva. Again, I am not very well stretched in anal play. The dildo filled me quite well as I slowly worked it deep inside me, letting out a very soft moan. I began thrusting it in and out slowly. My soft moans and my heavy breathing filled the silent bathroom as I fucked myself. I tried to shove it deeper and deeper with every thrust but it came to no prevail. Again I could not get the dildo that deep without getting a sharp pain throughout my body. I managed to get it about 8 inches deep at max but could not get ten inches deep. I continued to try for about 10 more minutes. It was a great amount of pleasure, leaving my ass gaping slightly by the end. I had about three minutes remaining of lunch, giving me just enough time to drop my panties somewhere. I cleaned the dildo off and stuffed it back into my purse. Quickly, I changed back into my clothes, sliding on my jeans, tank top, hoodie, and socks and shoes. The raw jeans felt awful weird and uncomfortable rubbing against my dripping wet and horny pussy. I slid the panties into my purse. The panties were damp in the crotch where my pussy had discharged its juices for the past 4 hours. I actually really liked the panties but I had received many gift cards for Christmas in which I knew I could always buy more. I exited the bathroom.

Just the feeling of the raw jean material rubbing against my wet pussy had made me horny as I walked down the halls. I wanted to find a somewhat secluded spot to leave the panties but somewhere where I knew they would be found. Since there was no gym class, I walked through the empty fitness center and approached the boy’s locker room door. I removed the panties from my purse and cracked the door open a peep. I threw the panties in the locker room and quickly walked away, hoping no one was in the bathroom at the moment. It was perfect time as after shortly leaving the fitness center, the bell had rung for our next class. The rest of school was boring. I was hornier than ever and couldn’t stop thinking about the dare. It felt incredibly naughty. I was discouraged at myself for failing to get ten inches in both my ass and mouth but was completely turned on just picturing a boy discovering my panties in the locker room. This, along with the egg, made me crave an orgasm greatly and I satisfied that crave upon getting home from school!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"