View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
chubbsman7

Personally, I'm straight. And it is spelled S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T not S-T-R-A-I-T, as in the Strait of Gibraltar. Sorry, a bit of a spelling fanatic.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be an interesting experience to... do things with another male, but I can say I'm romantically attracted to female's. There was one very confused era of my life where I thought I was totally Bisexual, but thats passed, and I know for sure I am romantically and sexually attracted to women.

Also, lets clear something up:

Straight (Heterosexual) - Attracted to the opposite sex whether by romance or sexual intercourse. Either one, and not attracted to the same gender in any way.

Bisexual - Attracted sexually is QUOTE (Wiki, of course): "... is sexual behavior with or physical attraction to both sexes (male and female), or a bisexual orientation. Comes from the latin prefix "bi" which means double, both, two, etc. etc.

Homosexual (Gay, Lesbian) - A physical or romantic attraction to same sex.

Pansexual - Physical (sexual) AND romantic attraction to either gender, regardless of gender.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote