View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 06:24 PM   #44
london the pikachu
Account Banned

Default My Report

i just got back home from doing these and i got to say it was very exciting and is my favorite dare i did one here

ill start with Picture #10 which was siting naked on a bench near what looked to be road with one leg upon it went to one of the more less traveled roads in my area and parked near the bench and looked around and didn't see anyone so i got naked and than got out and sat in the position on the bench and than started counting out 15 Seconds foor that pose and during it a car did pass by on the opposite side of the road i assume they saw me but im not entirely sure

Picture #23 this picture was a girl naked at some type of ticket machine im not really sure the closest thing i could get to was a ATM so that's what i did i went to one of the more unused banks in my areas and parked on the road near it trying to make sure my car wasn't on any type of security camera and i walked near the atm and again looked to make sure i didn't see anyone and than i got naked and put my hand on the key pad and looked to the side to best imitate the picture after about 15 seconds i went to put my clothes on and as i was getting into my car someone pulled up so if i was there anylong i would of been seen

Picture #26 this was the easiest for me it was a girl bottomless walking up some stairs so what i did was went to a local park that had stairs at it and i took my pants and panties off at the bottom and than for 15 seconds walked up it than back down to put my clothes on as i was walking back down to get my clothes i did notice some people that passed by the stairs they were quiet but i know they had to of saw me

Picture #45 this was a girl siting on some type of road barrier it looked like completely naked holding her legs up and facing away from the road the only place i knew that i could find something like this was near a pretty busy off ramp from a overpass so i decided to go there this was the one i was most nervous for because i knew a lot of cars were passing and they would see me so i just looked around to make sure there wernt any cops around and got naked and got into the position although about 12 seconds in i fell back and hit my head on the road so i decided to just hurry up and get back in my car and re dress im pretty sure atleast 10/12 cars passed me during this and one did honk although idk if it was directly at me or something else

Likes: Water sports/ Pee Play, slight pain, bondage, semi/Hidden Public

Stuff I wont do: things with Family/Friends/random people, anything giving identity, social media, don't ask me for pics! All pics uploaded are of me and I will upload them as I want to

My Toys
london the pikachu is offline   Reply With Quote