View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 06:51 AM   #19
7Clubs

Default Part 9

No! Not again; was my immediately reaction. Then a fraction of a second later the situation finally dawned on me. I had been caught naked and masturbating in another person’s kitchen. And on top of that, the person that had caught me was Simon. God, why did it have to be Simon?

As I spun around towards the voice, my hands automatically shot to my body in an attempt to cover as much as possible. Despite the darkness, I could make out the unmistakable shape of Simon standing in the doorway.

“S...Simon” I began, not quite sure how I was going to talk my way out of this mess. “I’m so sorry. I... I can explain-”

“Hay, relax Jennifer.” Simon cut me off. “There’s no rule that says you can’t get a drink of water in the middle of the night, is there?

I didn’t know if it was my recent activities which had fried my brain, but I was utterly confused. I looked over at the kitchen sink to my right, in an attempt to gain some inspiration. What was he talking about? Was he trying to act like he didn't know what I was doing, and hoping I would just play along? I looked back over at Simon, wondering how he was going to ignore the humongous elephant in the room, when it hit me. I couldn’t see what Simon was wearing. It was so dark I could barely make out his shape. Did that mean he didn't know what I was doing? Could he really be oblivious to the fact that he was having a conversation with a naked girl? I wasn’t entirely convinced, but either way, I had been thrown a life line and I planned on grabbing hold no matter how short it was.

“Y...yea, you’re right, I came down for some water,” I said, thinking quickly. “I... I just didn’t mean to wake anyone, is all.”

Simon chuckled softly. “Well, don’t worry about it. I was awake anyway.” He paused momentarily. “In fact, when I realised you’d come downstairs, I figured this would be a good chance to speak to you alone.”

Seriously! Couldn't this wait until I was wearing...well... anything? My hands were still located over my breasts and crotch, and their presence there was staring to remind me of how horny I still was.

“I wouldn't be surprised if Kate had mentioned this to you, but I’ve been working up the courage to speak to you for a while,” Simon continued.

“No, Kate hasn't said anything.” Since when did Simon need to work up the courage to speak to me?

“Ah, well that’s something I suppose,” Simon said, sounding a little relieved. “She has been pushing me to get this over with for some time now, and I’m a bit embarrassed, which if you don’t mind, is why I’d prefer to do this in the dark.”

“You’re not going to hear me complaining,” I mumbled, mostly to myself.

Before this night I hadn’t even exchanged a complete sentence with Simon, and now hear I was having a naked conversation with him. I had a feeling the reason for my new-found confidence was the same reason my fingers were currently getting more adventurous with my pussy.

“Anyway, I’ve been acting a little differently around you, and Kate caught on pretty fast, the damn detective that she is. Eventually she convinced me to give up the act and just confess.”

“Con...Confess what?” I asked, daring not to make any assumptions.

“Confess that I like you,” he blurted out.