View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:57 PM   #1
personalslave

Male 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi,

So i feel as if i'm ready to serve someone properly and be fully committed to one person or however many people my new mistress/master feels is necessary. My most important rule is i dont show my face until i feel as if i can fully trust you as a person, i dont require you to go onto cam although im sure this is up to you. I will go on cam at your request and will try and fulfill any dares punishments and instructions to the best of my ability.

I work a full time job which is a 6 o'clock start till roughly 4/6 in the evenings it just depends on a lot of things, i also have a social life outside of getdare but i wont just leave without any warning, just take it into account.

I have skype and i am always on skype when im on my laptop which is all the time after work. I'm in a relationship at the moment but if you wish for any information on that pm me.

I'm always willing to try new things out i've done anal and a few other things but haven't got any toys but it can change if my new mistress/master demands me to get some. Which isn't a problem as well as certain clothing diapers etc im up to trying everything at least once.

Now i wont do anything in public also nothing at work its a no go thats the only time i will not be controlled. Also nothing to do with family and nothing that can get me arrested or social suicide or blackmail. Apart from that i am willing to try new things to see how they go.

So i hope i've given you guys a good understanding of myself and hope to hear from you soon.

Personalslave