View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 03:31 PM   #893
younganalwhore

Are you a boy or a girl? - Boy

How old are you? - 18

Are you straight, bi or gay? - Bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. - I love anal, i love receiving and being fucked hard and for long periods of time.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. - if you count short term chastity as a form of bondage, then yes.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. - I love it when someone spanks my ass hard, to the point where it really really hurts, i like feeling weak and inferior.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. - I love it, something about feeling weak as i said before, turns me on so much.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? - Yes, more than i can count, if i could put a number on it probably 60+ I like to say I'm a volunteer prostitute, i will literally say to people to call me if they need / want sex, and I'm there within 2 hours for them to do how ever they want.

Most amount of sexual partners? - Couldnt count, as i said probably 40+

How often do you masturbate? - Every day, kind of a hobby i guess, i love to masturbate in weird places and almost any time.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? - Normally my masturbation includes, anal, stretching, anal pumping, dick pumping, sounding, piss play, almost all of my turn ons (including more) just because i don't like standard jerking, its so boring that way.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? - 3

What's your favorite style of underwear? - boxer brief

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? - None, playing with my ass right now.

Describe your dream partner. - Don't have one at the moment at least, as i say i am very much into having sex whenever i can, with whoever i can, and if i can't have sex ill play with my self in extreme ways whenever and wherever. cba to limit my self to one person for a long time, even so, i don't think i value looks, just ability if you know what i mean...

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? - 5.2 inch average.

What is your favorite colour? - Blue

What kind of lingerie do you own? - Don't wear lingerie, would be a waste of money, i prefer to be naked or half naked if I'm somewhere semi public, gotta have some decency XD.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? - Pumps, dildos, butt plugs, chastity cages, sounds, dilators, speculums, nip clamps, rosebud pumps.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? - It may not count because it wasn't 100% continuous, but it kind of counts in my mind, basically i got jerked off while round at a friends house and i jerked him at the same time, the rules were no matter how much the other person struggled, squirmed and wriggled around, you had to keep jerking until they came 10 times, so not one continuous orgasm, but 10 orgasms from one hand job technically.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? - Oh the list, gaping in a park, i play a game where i put cum filled condoms on high places around my area, putting street objects up my ass in alleys, using butt plugs and being fucked in toilets, changing rooms and baby changing rooms, so so much, but those are some of my best memories.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? - When i lost at truth or dare and was dared to go on chaturbate, with my real name, real address, and I'm a cum slut expose me and send me your condoms written on my chest, i had to jerk off and take a fist up my ass until i got to the goal of 3000 tokens and at that point i had to cum drink it and say to people to share my name and address and they could do whatever they wanted with it.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? - Planning on it, it is legal in the uk and i already have more sex than your average prostitute, i just do it for free, i have thought about asking for money for a good fuck though, seems like something i would enjoy.

Would you have sex on camera? - Have done.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? - Have done.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? - No not in to dom / sub

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? - No

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? - Panties yes.

Ever stolen anything? - No

Weirdest thing you find attractive? - A cock so big it literally hurts. I like anal pain, thats how i know I'm being fucked by a real man.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote