View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #10
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

I stood there staring at the screen, of all the images of her naked form, inviting me to hand over cash and receive videos of her doing all sorts.

She was still sat crying on the bed totally at a loss. Her life was surely ruined, how many people would see her? How many people would recognise her? What if her friends or family found out, what would she do or say?

I dragged my eyes from the screen and looked at her with no answers to help her. My only idea was to go to the police, ask for help, get them to find the person that took her trust and through it out the window.

"Are you joking?" She screamed. "they'll laugh at me, tell me off for doing this, tell me I should have been more careful and everyone will find out"
"Well what else do you think we can do?"
"I'll run away, I'll live where no one can find me!"

"Don't be silly, you need to stay with your family and friends get all the support you can. We have to go to the police. What this guy has done is illegal!"

"Like he cares, he's got his collection, he's got money I have nothing left!"

"We can't just sit here and wait for people to find it and recognise it, we have to act now. I'll do it for you!"

She rolled over on the bed, clutching a teddy bear to her for safety and simply stayed like that, crying her heart out. I wasn't sure what to do and stood awkwardly awaiting an idea or her to do something. It never came, it seemed like I stood there for an hour and nothing.

"I'm going now, I'll get help, I'll make sure this guy pays for what he did to you" She didn't react. I turned and switched the monitor off violently and left shutting the door behind me.

That night I spent searching for information on what to do. I ended up with a list of telephone numbers and email addresses of Child Helplines and Internet Censoring agencys.

In the morning, I would try my hardest!

Thanks Smile Guy, I see no problem with it being here. This is a very hard part to write, so I hope it's OK. Having never intended to continue with this story, I know why I didn't. Any help you guys can offer is appreciated greatly

REMEMBER! BE SAFE ON THE INTERNET! Never do anything untill you are sure who you are talking to is genuine!

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote