View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
slavedareboy
Account Banned

Erm, not trying to insult/attack/flame you here, but this is kind of stupid for a few reasons:

1. Since when have dares being pattented. If everyone patented their dares it would be no fun, and it would remove such dares as 'Remove one article of clothing' and all its variations, and anyone could claim to have made up a dare, ending in arguments between members

Quote:
Humiliation/Public
-go to a public place (possibly school or mall) wearing a short skirt and no underwear (or thong for easy), wait until there is a group of guys(or your crush) walking behind you then "trip" make sure your skirt gets flipped up and they see everything
There are about a million different variations of this such as:
Quote:
Wear a short skirt and no panties, and next time you are in a public place drop a coin and bend low to pick it up
Quote:
Wear no panties and a short skirt. Next time you collect the post drop it all and make dramatic bends when picking it up
I have seen about 50 different users using this dare, and each time it is different, so it is impossible to determine who thought it up.

3. This is a public forum on which there are hundreds of users playing T or D every day. If everyone pattented their dares it defeats the point of public. I can understand the more complicated ones being 'pattented' as a lot of effort have gone into them, but smaller ones like yours have been used for millenia and little to no effort goes into making them.

That is all I wanted to say, sorry if you feel I attacked you in any way, but that is my P.O.V

Slavedareboy

DESPITE MY USER NAME: I am not a slave, and am not looking for a master, nor am I wanting to be a master.